KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
I want something you MIGHT have. Willing to sell?
By PSUlion01
Looking to DIY a beach/fishing cart. THinking that two wheels off a PW might do the trick. Hoping someone has an old pair they’re willing to give away as I don’t even know if this will work or not, but let me know if you have something and we can go from there.

I’m in Norther NJ. Thanks!

By wired
Plastic wheels will dig into soft sand and you will end up dragging your cart down the beach. If you want to do it right use soft rubber balloon beach tires. I know they are pricey but if you want a good, functional beach cart it's the only way to go.
With a cart loaded with fishing gear and a packed cooler, plastic wheels will work on hard packed sand but once you hit the soft stuff they will roll about a half turn then plow in. Plastic tires don't work in soft sand with weight on them.

These are the type of wheels that work:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Malone-Balloon ... 1438.l2649

I have them on my beach dolly and they are nothing short of amazing in the soft sand. I can load up a cooler {full of drinks, food and ice), two beach chairs, a sunbrella and a bag (full of snorkling gear, towels etc..) and all you leave behind are two wide flat tracks that only sink in the sand aout 1/4". They float on sand and tackle stairs too! It's funny to watch people dragging their "beach coolers" and carts with hard plastic tires leaving a 2ft wide drag mark all the way down the beach as we easily walk on by with beach dolly in tow. It's almost effortless.

If you lived nearby I would give you a pair of powerwheel wheels to toy around with but shipping the tires isn't cheap and it would be money wasted.
Software Testing

It's like this and like that and like this and tha[…]

New Here!

Thanks but I only have 1 battery

Peg Perego Magica parts

Bumper,both motors,gas pedal,rear shocks, I'm camp[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course