KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
I have something you MIGHT want. Do you want to buy?
By PhillyFan717
A few years back I purchased a blue Jeep hurricane. Came with a busted gear so that was replaced. Every time I got it out all the nekghborhood kids would pile on and I’d be popping fuses left and right so I retired it for the year. Since then it’s basically been collecting dust, my yard is hilly and the turning on this thing is not ideal so I am looking to get rid of it and cut my losses.

Took it apart a few days ago because I believe there is an electrical issue with it. It had always worked before. Rather than throwing time and money at it, I figured I’d part it out and try and start over on something more ideal for my property.

Everything on this one is stock. All of the parts are there except for the fake engine cover. Radio had worked before, but obviously not at the moment.

I’ll update with some pricing on specific items, but if there is anything that you would like shoot me an offer

Located in Central PA

By DJ Kryptonite
Hi,

I'm interested in parts depends depending if the model has them. I'm looking for the brake lenses that came on these prior to just stickers. If yours has those I'm definitely interested and live in North East PA so shipping shouldn't be much. Besides that, I may be interested in the wheels depending on price. Mine are fine but to have for backup. Let me know, thanks. Mark
By PhillyFan717
I looked and I have the one with just the stickers. Are you looking for the wheels and tires or just the wheels? I have six (6) whole sets. (6 tires and rims I mean) Let me know what you want and how much you are thinking. I’ll check then how much it will cost to ship.
By DJ Kryptonite
Really would depend on price but here are some of the things I would be interested in and depending on the if it's a good amount of stuff for a good price I would probably make the drive if you are within a couple hours of me. Again not sure what you are looking to get out of the parts money wise so don't want to insult you, just trying to keep within a good budget. Basically the Hurricane I have now is in excellent working shape and I picked it up an hour from me for $40 without the battery. I grabbed a used orangetop for 25 from a local CR add so have 65 into the whole thing like new. Kicking around ideas on actual 4wd mod and or modding some if the rims for air filled tires so that is why I'm asking. If you ahve an idea on prices for the following list it even a package deal of what you would look to unload the parts for, please let me know

Possibly interested in:
Orange top battery

Gearboxes with motors, drives, wheels (with or without tires)

The rest of you wheels with or without tires price ( also for the 6 sets, is it 2 rear and 4 front or 4 rears and two fronts)?

Maybe even send me a pic and I can let you know if anything else on it would be useful to my projects but didn't think of it at first.

Thank you

Mark
By PhillyFan717
Mark,

I basically have the full Jeep. As I said I started taking things off to get down to the problem, and once I had it all taken apart and got to all of the wiring, I decided I wasn’t really up for the challenge. I recently picked up a 12v Lightning McQueen and that’s been working great for my kids so now it’s just taking up space.

Shoot me an email, jondunkle@gmail.com and we can talk a price for the whole package
4x4 12v circuit issue

wondering how do you like the sportrax. I'm saw so[…]

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!! Powerwheels Jeep Aftershock was[…]

Would also be interested in the same project. Livi[…]

I saw this video and wondering if is there anythin[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course