KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
I have something you MIGHT want. Do you want to buy?
Selling a Toys Toys Ferrari Formula 1 race car circa 1995. Replica of the Ferrari 641 driven by Alain Prost in 1994 F1 Championship.
  • What (I think) I know
  • These were built by Toys Toys of Italy in the mid/late 1990s
  • Sold in the USA under Buddy-L
  • I don’t have any specific detailed information, but by word of mouth research I’ve gathered that these were mostly/primarily sold through high-end retail channels such as I-Magnin and high end toy retailers such as FAO Schwartz.
  • Retail at the time was probably in the $1,500+ range.
  • I’m assuming that, due to the price-point, not too many of these were sold. I have been scouring the internet for over a year trying to find information but have come up with little-to-nothing.
  • I came across one of these in a Ferrari collection in Japan (image attached or you can go see it here: http://www.benibuta.com/ferrari/rokko20 ... 00_02.html
  • The car that I am selling is in nearly like-new condition. It has been part of a Ferrari collector’s hoard and was never used nor completely assembled. Some of the parts are still in the original sealed packaging.
  • I have just purchased a brand new battery and tested it: It works like a charm. I don't know how to upload a video; I can provide it on request.
  • Details
  • Car is approximately 6 ft long and approximately 3 ft wide
  • Approximately 1:2 Scale
  • 12 V motor
  • 2 speed
  • New battery (just purchased and installed in August 2018)
  • Original charger still in sealed packaging
  • Ignition keys (2)
  • Original paperwork included, Instructions, etc.
  • It appears that all parts are present but I cannot guarantee 100% as I don’t know what was actually included at time of sale
  • Dual braking mode: by pedal for electrical motor breaking, and manual, hand-break style, for friction breaking
  • Has some stickers/decals but I don’t know if these are all that came with original sale
  • I'm guessing weight is in the 120-150 lb range (I have no way to get exact weight)
    • Price, Shipping and Handling
    • I am asking $1,200 for the car itself, but I will consider reasonable offers.
    • The car is currently located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. It will be here for the next month or two, then it will be moving to the Chicago (Northwest suburbs) area.
    • I would much prefer a pick-up sale. (you come, you see it. If you like it (I know you will) you take it home.
    • I can arrange shipping at buyer’s expense. In this case, I will charge exactly what the shipper charges. I have contacted a shipping company and obtained some estimates: they range roughly from $700 to $900 (~$300 of this cost is just to have the car packed and prepped for shipping on a pallet).
    • If you have a personal shipping method that you’d like to arrange, I will gladly work with you.
    I would also love to hear from anyone who has any additional knowledge of this product and that may confirm/deny any of details.

Let me know if you have any questions.
    Alex

Attachments
    IMG_1851.JPG
    IMG_1851.JPG (55.86 KiB) Viewed 192 times
    IMG_1852.JPG
    IMG_1852.JPG (60.68 KiB) Viewed 192 times
    IMG_1855.JPG
    IMG_1855.JPG (52.39 KiB) Viewed 192 times
    IMG_1856.JPG
    IMG_1856.JPG (52.31 KiB) Viewed 192 times
    ToysToys_Ferrari_in_Japanese_Collection_1.JPG
    Toys Toys F1 in Japanese Ferrari collection
    ToysToys_Ferrari_in_Japanese_Collection_1.JPG (67.19 KiB) Viewed 192 times
    ToysToys_Ferrari_in_Japanese_Collection.JPG
    Toys Toys F1 in Japanese Ferrari collection
    ToysToys_Ferrari_in_Japanese_Collection.JPG (62.5 KiB) Viewed 192 times
    Last edited by alobc on Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:09 am, edited 4 times in total.

It was a little bit involved but if you put your m[…]

Hello, I recently picked up a used kid trax ram […]

Moreover, all of them are local English speakers […]

18v Hurricane Wiring Question

Have my 3 PS-6100 6V 12AH Batteries and wanting to[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course