KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
I have something you MIGHT want. Do you want to buy?
We are good. No extra needed (I think you covered that already) thank you. Just PM me your address again. I lost it in the shuffle.
Got the stuff today Taz Thanks again .. you made one very happy little boy.. go figure the parts are for the speed demon of my 2 boys.. added the hood and jeep pieces to it and then put the 21T motors and gear boxes on.. I let him run it with 18 volts for a couple minutes but until I get a seat belt and he's willing to wear a helmet i think 18v gonna stay off this one for a bit.

I went through most of the postings and it sounds like the motors are all gone but any chance you have anything left that will fit a lil Barbie Jeep? Same as Mr Pat's. Just bought a stock one and going to be throwing in 12V and need another motor but willing to swap out to 2 new motors if you have anything that fits. Would also like another set of tires. Got anything?
Probably. Time is kicking my butt so if you have an idea of what you want it will help in the search greatly. I think I still have black tires. I have lots of body parts. I sold Pat some 21t gearboxes out of a Harley....I may have more but need time to check. If you are not in a rush, let me know specifically what you want and I'll see what I can find.
I believe so. I will check tonight...its been a while. What's the zip for shipping?
I still have them. $7 Working on shipping now.
About $5 on the shipping. Total would be $12.
Roadmonkeytj wrote:If you missed the PM PayPal was sent I know you been busy lately just wanted you to know it's there lol

Yup, got it. Shipped yesterday.
netminder1980 wrote:Do you still have any tires; and if so would they fit on a lil quad?

Thanks much,

Justin

It would take a lot of work to make them work on a Lil Quad. I do have Lil Quad wheels if you need some.
netminder1980 wrote:Yes, I am looking for black tires to replace the purple ones on a Dora the explorer lil quad. I need all four if you could send me an estimate. It would be zip code 23464 for shipping. Thanks!

No problem. The final quote wont be until Monday, my boxes are all at work. Will be $5 plus shipping for a set of 4.
Hi Taz!

Shot in the dark here, but do you still have any of the Jeep parts available? I would be interested in a hood, the reflective headlights, and a tailgate. I might be interested in any other accessories you may have as well.

Thanks!
Well...... This jeep does not have a separate tail gate so I'm going to guess you have an older 12v metal frame jeep....they look very similar. If that is the case I may have those parts . I will have to look. It may take a few days, I have a busy weekend coming up that starts as soon as I get home today.
Hey Taz11 I know this is a old post i see you have a lil blue jeep there which im building for my son. I wanted to add a second motor/gearbox to it among other little peices that are missing do you have any of those parts anymore? Im new to this but its a 3a gearbox motor i think. but if you have parts for a little jeep tell me what you have left thank you.
Wow....forgot this thread was still floating around. The stuff is not on top of the pile anymore but I'm pretty sure I still have it. Give me a day or so to see what I can dig up.
taz11 wrote:Wow....forgot this thread was still floating around. The stuff is not on top of the pile anymore but I'm pretty sure I still have it. Give me a day or so to see what I can dig up.

It isn't that big of a deal, I just wanted them as spares... no worries
Scooter.... I do not have any more used gearboxes but I do have a new one that came out of a store return I picked up a few years back. You can have the GB and wheel driver for $20 plus shipping. I still have most of the body parts from this thread. What did you need?

Snyper.... I don't have these anymore but I have many of the rocker style that will work as a substitute... how many where you looking for?
taz11 wrote:Snyper.... I don't have these anymore but I have many of the rocker style that will work as a substitute... how many where you looking for?

Make it worth your time, I don't "need" any, but I'd like to have them in stock. I don't know, 5, 6, maybe 7? lol
I'll see what I can dig up over the weekend.
Snyper....

You guessed it...I forgot :oops: Bare with me. I have them. Hows $15 shipped for 7 switches? Thats$1 each plus shipping.

So I'm looking at my new Dune Racer Extreme. The s[…]

Newbie with unknown car..

Hi all, Great Forum here, lots of good informati[…]

TL:DR - Is there any difference in the 9993 and […]

The 600A i think has the option to select the amp[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course