KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
I have something you MIGHT want. Do you want to buy?
UMMMM... :shock: :? :oops: 3 more today :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll:

Power Wheels Anonymous? ...Maybe?????
Raptor.....Approx 27 wide, 43 long, 29 high, and 60 pounds. Keep in mind that if I have to spend time and money to package it, it is no longer free as I stated in the first post. Pick up by Fedex would be at my work in 08869.
Taz,

Absolutely I understand that! I just wanted to see what it would cost me as sometimes I am surprised at the low cost. Sadly this isn't one of those times... but thank you for getting me the dimensions and weight! Even with my discount it was more than I wanted to spend.

I guess you could say it is probably better that I am not within driving distance from you as my problem would get much worse!

taz11 wrote:Raptor.....Approx 27 wide, 43 long, 29 high, and 60 pounds. Keep in mind that if I have to spend time and money to package it, it is no longer free as I stated in the first post. Pick up by Fedex would be at my work in 08869.
Last edited by WyldRyd on Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vannatte wrote:Do you have any motors that would work for a Raptor 660?

I have the ones in the blue Raptor.
Hankish wrote:Any chance you have a Peg Perego Thomas Track Rider Electronic Circuit Board MEVA0024?
Thanks!!
Hank

Nothing for that , sorry.
hootienchyna wrote:Cant believe i am lookin for parts. Rough not bein the parts guy anymore.
Would you have a workin barbie escalade radio with microphone ?

I might. I have a brand new unit at work. I forget what model it fits. I will check on Wednesday, I'm off until then. You can have it for my cost +shipping.
taz11 wrote:

How much for the right motor or both motors shipped to 46060? Preferably with the housings.
taz11 wrote:
Suburbancharlie77 wrote:I know that you don't want to part out, but is there any chance of getting a price for the loose motor cover from "the baked coolest ride ever", a Harley saddle bag, gator battery cover a shifter and armrest/seat ends? Most of it is already loose so I'm guessing they're extras? And the extreme machine looks like an eliminator, any chance it has the same motor cover?

I'd like to help you out, no time right now. Hit me up in a few weeks and I can probably get the stuff together for you.

I guess all that loose stuff is gone Huh? That original post is
Suburbancharlie77 wrote:
taz11 wrote:
Suburbancharlie77 wrote:I know that you don't want to part out, but is there any chance of getting a price for the loose motor cover from "the baked coolest ride ever", a Harley saddle bag, gator battery cover a shifter and armrest/seat ends? Most of it is already loose so I'm guessing they're extras? And the extreme machine looks like an eliminator, any chance it has the same motor cover?

I'd like to help you out, no time right now. Hit me up in a few weeks and I can probably get the stuff together for you.

I guess all that loose stuff is gone Huh? That original post is

I probably still have most of it...ever get that paypal up and running?
vannatte wrote:
taz11 wrote:

How much for the right motor or both motors shipped to 46060? Preferably with the housings.

Two gearboxes and motors shipped would be $25......I have to pull them out.
Jasso915 wrote:Would you happen to have a 3A gearbox w/ 6V motor and driver? Thsnks!

I might....Have to check at work on Wednesday. Nothing in the pile at the house.
taz11 wrote:
hootienchyna wrote:Cant believe i am lookin for parts. Rough not bein the parts guy anymore.
Would you have a workin barbie escalade radio with microphone ?

I might. I have a brand new unit at work. I forget what model it fits. I will check on Wednesday, I'm off until then. You can have it for my cost +shipping.

Cool, let me know. Thanks
taz11 wrote:
vannatte wrote:
taz11 wrote:

Two gearboxes and motors shipped would be $25......I have to pull them out.

Deal, how do I pay?
I will pm my paypal info .
Jasso915 wrote:Would you happen to have a 3A gearbox w/ 6V motor and driver? Thsnks!

I have the motor/ gearbox brand new removed from a return. I'm still trying to locate a wheel driver.
Hootie... This is what I have. Its not the one with the mic. I'm pretty sure its one of those useless auto tune real radios.
0419170952.jpg
Add description
taz11 wrote:

I have the motor/ gearbox brand new removed from a return. I'm still trying to locate a wheel driver.

...and I have the wheel driver.
LOL Tazz .. dang you and your prices ... Let me know what you have in the way of mustang parts.. I saw the tail light lenses and a front end in one of the other pictures.... I think if you lived withing easy drive distance to me and charlie he and I would be picking up your stockpile ... dont know where i'd put it but yeah :P
MR_Pat wrote:LOL Tazz .. dang you and your prices ... Let me know what you have in the way of mustang parts.. I saw the tail light lenses and a front end in one of the other pictures.... I think if you lived withing easy drive distance to me and charlie he and I would be picking up your stockpile ... dont know where i'd put it but yeah :P

I parted 2 mustangs and have a handful of parts yet....I'll do inventory if you want. Pink one was real nice, the white one was solid but used and abused.
Well since we got the razor Quad just recently I'm getting away from stock gearboxes as quick as possible, Scooter motors in all of them lol but some backup body parts like light lenses and stuff may be handy to have around... I think I'm going to have to make something up for the corvette turn signal lenses .. I picked up a used set last year and the kids have already broken one of them.... Think it's time to get some 1/2 acrylic and do some bending to make a new lens for it ..
$8 plus shipping. Guessing about $7 for shipping.
no prob ;)
Mophead, he very well may, but if your "tub" wasn't built for doors, you won't have an easy time of installation. There would be no bottom pivot, and you would require the dash and cover plates over the door pins. It's not like a real jeep, where you can pretty much swap doors among similar models/years. It'd be more like taking 80's doors and fitting them to a current model.
Last edited by Suburbancharlie77 on Mon May 01, 2017 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
(MOPHEAD) wrote:I have a 12v Jeep Wrangler power wheel without doors. Do you have everything to put doors on it and a hood? Color doesn't matter. I'm going for a jurrasic park theme. It can be pink for all I care

I have doors and hinges for the unibody style jeep. To be simply "bolt on" you do need the correct dash that I do not have. The older dashes can be modified to mount the hinge. It requires cutting a square hole for clearance and drilling a few holes. Its not to hard to do if you are proficient in basic modification.
I might, what model are you working on so I can confirm the correct parts.

....and zip code for shipping $
Sorry, I got swamped yesterday.

The doors and hinges are new (purple). I had to dig for hoods. I have two left. One is decent but it is off a Beach Ranger so it has a 1" hole in the hood for the light harness. The other does not have a hole but it is chalky so it would need a heat gun/sand/paint process. $3 for either. I have tires also. I will get a pic up later so you can pick the style. For a spare tire I think the Lil Jeep wheels are best since they are a bit smaller. The full size wheels look goofy IMO.
These are not the actual wheels but these are the different styles. I have the smaller ones with or without the rubber strip around the center. $5 each for the big ones and $2 for the smaller one. The big ones include hubcap, small one is only a sticker and most of them are peeling.

The hood with the hole will prep faster but they should paint equally well if you use a heat gun on the other. Up to you. I can get you a side by side pic tonight if that would help....... I hope :? ....been pretty swamped......bare with me.
0502171135.jpg
Add description
The wheel in middle is the style I have. But like you said the smaller would probably look best as a spare for looks. I'll take the hood with hole and the new doors too. I understand being busy. I just want to make sure I keep up with you so I don't fall off wasting your time. So when ever you can get it gathered and sent is fine. I just wanted to make sure I could even get the parts before I even started on the jeep. A bufdy was about to trash it so now I can at least start on the body.
0503171155.jpg
Add description

Actual parts. $15 for the parts and $12.50 shipping. $27.50 total. I will PM the paypal address. If you would like tips on how to adapt those hinges to an old style dash just let me know.
We have a CAT front loader, we are looking for the rear battery cover for it. Do you have one by chance? We are at 60112 for shipping if available. I know this was started last year, but see you still have stuff going out. I did not read all pages yet though. Sorry. Also any rubber air filled tires? 13-17" overall diameter with rims.
Thanks.
realred2 wrote:We have a CAT front loader, we are looking for the rear battery cover for it. Do you have one by chance? We are at 60112 for shipping if available. I know this was started last year, but see you still have stuff going out. I did not read all pages yet though. Sorry. Also any rubber air filled tires? 13-17" overall diameter with rims.
Thanks.

I have loader parts but I do not have the cover, Sorry.
I'd have to look. I know I have a bucket and the cab sides. I also have some steering linkage and possibly a wire harness, I would have to check and confirm.
Pentagon or cross driver?
Escalade, Gator, Mud Warrior added today.
Motors Bad?

on a 12 volt 20AH battery

Do you think it would have been possible to keep t[…]

New Side Project

Starting a new post about this project. Had major […]

Oh OK. I bet he means to put the diode on the ba[…]

HobbyMasters