Page 5 of 5

Re: Cheap Power Wheels Projects, parts lots, new old stock parts, NJ. UPDATED 5/11/17

PostPosted:Sat May 13, 2017 1:03 am
by miravete
I've been searching and searching and searching and no luck. I took off the accelerator/actuator pedal switch from my son's mini cooper and now I don't know the order of the wires.

Would you be able to send me a pic of the wiring as to which wire goes where and to where....?

Image

it's 4 wires, 2 greens and 2 yellows.

Re: Cheap Power Wheels Projects, parts lots, new old stock parts, NJ. UPDATED 4/13/17

PostPosted:Mon May 15, 2017 9:01 am
by bndawgs
taz11 wrote:Pentagon or cross driver?


They look similar to these.

Image

shipping to 20105. Depending if you have any, i could use a few other parts as well. windshield, back gate for the dumper.

Re: Cheap Power Wheels Projects, parts lots, new old stock parts, NJ. UPDATED 5/11/17

PostPosted:Mon May 15, 2017 10:18 am
by taz11
miravete wrote:I've been searching and searching and searching and no luck. I took off the accelerator/actuator pedal switch from my son's mini cooper and now I don't know the order of the wires.

Would you be able to send me a pic of the wiring as to which wire goes where and to where....?

Image

it's 4 wires, 2 greens and 2 yellows.


I'm not sure that's the same vehicle......the background in your pic looks like its a different set up. I will take a peek tonight and see.

Re: Cheap Power Wheels Projects, parts lots, new old stock parts, NJ. UPDATED 4/13/17

PostPosted:Mon May 15, 2017 10:21 am
by taz11
bndawgs wrote:
taz11 wrote:Pentagon or cross driver?


They look similar to these.

Image

shipping to 20105. Depending if you have any, i could use a few other parts as well. windshield, back gate for the dumper.


They look the same from the outside. You need to check the driver between the wheel and the gearbox. If it is a "+", I have them. If it is pentagon shaped I do not. I believe I have a tailgate and a windshield. I have lots of stuff already off in the shed.

Re: Cheap Power Wheels Projects, parts lots, new old stock parts, NJ. UPDATED 5/11/17

PostPosted:Tue May 16, 2017 6:13 am
by taz11
miravete wrote:I've been searching and searching and searching and no luck. I took off the accelerator/actuator pedal switch from my son's mini cooper and now I don't know the order of the wires.

Would you be able to send me a pic of the wiring as to which wire goes where and to where....?

Image

it's 4 wires, 2 greens and 2 yellows.



I checked last night. Mine is a 12v two seater, its a different car.

Re: Cheap Power Wheels Projects, parts lots, new old stock parts, NJ. UPDATED 5/11/17

PostPosted:Tue May 16, 2017 10:06 pm
by tpirovol
You wouldn't happen to have gearboxs and motors for an escalade would you?

Appreciate any help
Thanks T

Re: Cheap Power Wheels Projects, parts lots, new old stock parts, NJ. UPDATED 5/11/17

PostPosted:Wed May 17, 2017 8:05 am
by taz11
tpirovol wrote:You wouldn't happen to have gearboxs and motors for an escalade would you?

Appreciate any help
Thanks T


I'd rather not part the escalade at this point. I have some 16T #7 out of a lifted jeep that are the same ratio. $27 shipped to the east coast, $32 shipped for the rest of the lower 48. (for the set of 2)

Re: Cheap Power Wheels Projects, parts lots, new old stock parts, NJ. UPDATED 5/11/17

PostPosted:Wed May 17, 2017 9:03 am
by tpirovol
Sorry new to this would that be compatible with the Escalade? Also would you ship to Canada?

Thank you for your help
Terry

Re: Cheap Power Wheels Projects, parts lots, new old stock parts, NJ. UPDATED 5/11/17

PostPosted:Thu May 18, 2017 7:26 am
by taz11
tpirovol wrote:Sorry new to this would that be compatible with the Escalade? Also would you ship to Canada?

Thank you for your help
Terry


Yes, they will fit an Escalade
I used to ship to Canada....it is a PITA. If you are not in a rush I could do that. The shipping would most likely be more.