KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
I have something you MIGHT want. Do you want to buy?
Hey Everyone,

So, I modded a Barbie Mustang using instructions I got from MPW. It went very well and i am thankful that i was able to put it together for my daughter. Although, she is at the stage in life where she wants to do everything herself, this meant reverting the car back to stock and gathering my parts to sell to another person to give their kid the same experience. All of the parts listed below are used, but are still in perfect working condition.

I would like to sell all the parts together for $150.

For Sale:

2 Castle Creation Mamba Monster 2 (1/8th Scale Brush-less Motor Controllers) - $100 For Both
- or $75 each.
1 Castle Creation 12S BEC PRO - $20
1 SPG400A (BM) Servo Power Gearbox - $40

Like i said above, 150 for all of the parts. Keep in mind, the wires on many of them have been spliced.

If you need pictures ONLY of any of the parts feel free to email me at *************.com

I am located in Georgia.

Paypal is a viable option.

- Thanks again everyone!

By Pro Daddy
7DollarsOfHoobastank wrote:Hey Everyone,

So, I modded a Barbie Mustang using instructions I got from MPW. It went very well and i am thankful that i was able to put it together for my daughter. Although, she is at the stage in life where she wants to do everything herself, this meant reverting the car back to stock and gathering my parts to sell to another person to give their kid the same experience. All of the parts listed below are used, but are still in perfect working condition.

I would like to sell all the parts together for $150.

For Sale:

2 Castle Creation Mamba Monster 2 (1/8th Scale Brush-less Motor Controllers) - $100 For Both
- or $75 each.
1 Castle Creation 12S BEC PRO - $20
1 SPG400A (BM) Servo Power Gearbox - $40

Like i said above, 150 for all of the parts. Keep in mind, the wires on many of them have been spliced.

If you need pictures ONLY of any of the parts feel free to email me at *************.com

I am located in Georgia.

Paypal is a viable option.

- Thanks again everyone!
Do you still have these ?
Been awhile

Hi I have been away for awhile but have a projec[…]

2018 24v ford ranger 4wd wiring

My mrs has gone on holiday with the daughter and[…]

Hi, i have a problem on my wheels on my polaris […]

I’m looking for the 88-98 body style Chevr[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course