KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
I have something you MIGHT want. Do you want to buy?
By lions-fan
ok, here we go. I have done a lot of stuff, and gotten ALOT of help from you guys over the years (I was rush-is-right, lost password) and I wanted to give you all the first shot at what I have as a way to say thanks. you will have to pick up due to amount of stuff I have I am in the center of MI in the mitten so that is ball park of where you will have to go. I will try to give accurate info on all I have, but as im sure you know it is hard to keep track of different stages of "work in progress". I also want to sell it in bulk because I would go crazy trying to keep track of who gets what/when. you WILL need a trailer. ok I think that is all the preamble. here we go. 2 mostly complete jeep hurricanes 2 good gbs total, (yes I saved the bad ones for rebuild) not sun faded tires in fair shape-2 jeeps for parts (1 faded pink 1not faded blue)-3 extreme machines (I know one I have hpi550s in, but has a bad switch, other 2 are mostly complete, not faded)-1 Yamaha quad (missing foot switch, 1 gb) 1 escalade (beat up, but not faded, has 4 fans wired in runs from what I recall)-1 gader(beat up, good gbs, bad shift lever tires poor)-1 kids trax fire truck(not faded, not sure what it needs tried giving it power but the circuit board is bad I believe ) 1 Lamborghini cochtach (faded, and have not tried any power to it gbs r good) 1-old single seat f-150 (faded, good gbs tires fair) 1-pontac solstice, (missing headlight covers-circuit board faded), and as you all can imagine other parts of other things. im sure I will stumble across more as we dig them out. thanks for reading, and please forgive my computer ineptitude, I will try to help as much as I can. all were cleaned when I got them so no pine needle piles or rotten leaves. I am willing to work with someone that is serious about getting make offer. sorry if have broken any major rules, I did read the directions and think I did ok, and complying :|
By lions-fan
If a person came, and was interested in collection I could do delivery if fuel was covered.......I don't know if needing a trailer was keeping people away (as long as your wife does not try to hurt me for feeding your addiction!) :?
By Tythejeepman
how much would you charge me for two hoods, a dash peice, and rollcage if youd be willing to seperate I live in central michigan as well really need some parts if you still have any available I have the 2000s style two seater barbie jeep and red jeep Im trying to redo if you would like to text me its 9899444902 if thats easier

thanks Ty
By lions-fan
talk about a rookie (me) and a pro TY. had the jeep he bought less than 24 hrs and sent me a pic. it looks like it rolled off the showroom floor........just when your trying to get out, you feel the pulling back in :roll:
By Tythejeepman
Thanks again man I love building these my neice started my crazy addiction heres a couple of my work over youtube videos if youd like to see my builds! Just a dude having fun loving what im doing! :)

By Tythejeepman
Hey man just a quick update on the jeep my sisters having twins and the blue jeep you sold me got a bunch of silverado stuff, motors, steering components, bigger tires and a brand new wetsanded and polished paint job added to it!
Attachments
22197436_1899731920041366_588744501_o.jpg
22207132_1899731913374700_1595926321_n.jpg
Unibody Jeep Front End Sag

Ok First! I have read all the post I could find on[…]

Burning up Banebot 775 Motors

Not sure what to suggest here. Unless the (still […]

I came across this thing for free. It's awesome. N[…]

Since you haven't purchased it yet my suggestion i[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course