KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
I have something you MIGHT want. Do you want to buy?
I have two Gaucho Grande HP252's with ESCs. I converted them both over to ESC using the YK31C controllers.. These controllers are junk and I'm sick and tired of putting money into these.. I've had enough modding and ready to sell these Gaucho's..

What is a good price to sell them on Craigslist for? Obviously they would have to go to a modder so I may not get many bites on CL but no idea what is a good price.. I have tons of parts (tires, motors, etc) for them just don't have the time to continuously troubleshoot..

I live in Youngstown, OH.. Please let me know..

Thanks
I have no idea what they are actually worth, I'm to new to this to give advice on that. But if you figure out how much you want, shoot me some pictures of whatever you have. I'm about 30 min south of Cleveland so it is a bit of a hike to Youngstown. It might be worth the drive, let me know.
If you are new to modding.. These are pretty much the holy grail IMO.. I loved working on these for over 2 years, kids did too.. Just don't have the time or desire anymore.. These would be sold 100% as is.. And they aren't currently working because of the POS YK31C controllers.. The captain america one has two new 12V batteries that are about 2 months old.. The yellow one has 2 12V that were purchased last year.. Yellow hasn't run since last year as the controller went out on it..

Here are some photos:

http://imgur.com/a/IlveQ

Hmmm it's a big spark but the motor works extremel[…]

Just use the "Upload attachment" and &qu[…]

Hi, I found this dirt cheap (20$) National Product[…]

Pines

K i will research and see a value thx

HobbyMasters