KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
I have something you MIGHT want. Do you want to buy?
Full Wire Harness ($150)
I have an unfinished project for a 24V LBD-14 Peg Perego conversion. I am selling all of the associated wiring, pedal, controller, expensive 24V relays, etc. Everything has been tested with the motors shown in the pics. The motors spin up with the throttle pedal and you can vary the speed by throttle position. All of the wiring was US made and purchased from Baynesville electric before they closed. I used open terminals and crimped with the proper open crimper. I also soldered the joints, and covered then with shrink wrap. Each wire also has printed shrink wrap tubing for labeling.

Chassis (free local pickup only)
This is the top Beetle shell that was red and poorly painted white that is now chalky. This is also the black chassis.

Magica Parts ($40)
This is free to anyone who buys the wire harness and picks everything up in person. I prefer to put this all into one box. If my price is too high I will lower it. This includes the motors, disk brakes, 3 wheels (I might find the 4th, it could not have disappeared, but let's say 3). I do not have the 3 long screws that go into each motor to hold it to the chassis.

Will trade for Hutch BMX parts. +/-

If you go to imgur.com and add -> /a/WdyAN , to the end of the url the pics should come up. I have no idea why the pics are not coming up individually "/img". Or maybe it's the preview that doesn't work right.

jeep hurricane on pneumatic tires

There may be enough plastic to reassemble with the[…]

Hi everyone

Hi guys here Federico and my son Edoardo from ital[…]

I am afraid the gaps you have around your speakers[…]

Have you looked under the seat for a label with th[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course