KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
I have something you MIGHT want. Do you want to buy?
By wrencher1
hello I was wrencher on the old site. I am selling our lot of ride ons. they all worked and ran but have not touched a few in a while. mostly all are complete.. there are 2 gauchos, 2 mustangs, 2 Harleys,1 kaw kfx,1 kaw brute foruce (red),1 peg Polaris 700,1 lambo,1 fat back chopper,1 parts kidt trax vet (pink), plus 1 mint cond 1st gen jeep hurricane. also a room full of parts in the basemeant. would let the whole lot go for $1000. prefer to sell as a lot. sorry will not ship
By toycrusher
wrencher1 wrote:hello I was wrencher on the old site. I am selling our lot of ride ons. they all worked and ran but have not touched a few in a while. mostly all are complete.. there are 2 gauchos, 2 mustangs, 2 Harleys,1 kaw kfx,1 kaw brute foruce (red),1 peg Polaris 700,1 lambo,1 fat back chopper,1 parts kidt trax vet (pink), plus 1 mint cond 1st gen jeep hurricane. also a room full of parts in the basemeant. would let the whole lot go for $1000. prefer to sell as a lot. sorry will not ship

Hey Wrencher, know the feeling. I'll be in the same situation soon. Please post your general location to help members figure out if they are near enough for the trip. Thanks
By wrencher1
ok I cant get pics to load at this time..but I do have some up on my craigslist ad..if you want to see them goto Pittsburgh craigslist....kids and toys and put in power wheels...the ad will show up and say new Kensington. thanks..working on getting a link to ..
By Bigmac41288b
I was thinking about making the trip from Cleveland, just not sure if I’d still have a wife if i come home with a trailer full of more power wheels. Someone save my marriage and buy this stuff before I get time to head out there.

https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/tag/d ... 01224.html
Circuit breaker popping

Thinking what I'd do now, have you wired a meter t[…]

Sorry so delayed! What are you looking for in ter[…]

Selling Jeep Hurricane 24 volt

Hey Ernie I see the listing was removed. Is it sti[…]

Shes alive again!! Replaced the foot pedal and all[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course