KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
I have something you MIGHT want. Do you want to buy?
By jdsc
Hi, I've decided to sell our Jeep Hurricane which has been highly modified. I have used Wesley's ESC kit to go to 24v. I've copied my Craigslist post so bear with me. We have had the rubber tires and wheels on this for a couple of years now and so far with the modified gear boxes it has really held up very well provided you don't use it on too many hills or too steep.
As you can see, it has real wheels and regular tires. The standard motors have been replaced with 18 Volt motors and the batteries have been upgraded to 24Volts. Instead of 4-5 mph, this Jeep will do 8 mph. More importantly, it has a Hall effect throttle so, unlike the original Jeep on and off throttle, it is progressive and works just like your car. Move it a little, and it goes slowly. Push it down more, and the faster it goes. Very easy to learn and control. In addition, it has a foot brake that uses the motors to slow the vehicle. The front suspension has been completely redone and is very similar to a go-kart. The Jeep is extremely easy to drive and control. In addition, it has a reverse with warning beeper, a working radio, and a speed control/training knob where you can slow the vehicle for learning drivers.
The gear boxes have been modified with steel gears to improve the reliability. Replacement parts are readily available, but this is a custom car and it would probably help to have some mechanical know how.
We are selling because our grand-kids have litterally out grown the Jeep. They are physically too big for it. This is suitable for ages 3-7.
We also have some spares, the original wheels, and the car has real rear view mirrors, and the on board charger. This has really been a loabor of love but it is time to move on.

Email for photos and I'm located in the SF Bay Area..
jdscashton@aol.com

$350 or best offer.
Thanks for looking,
Jim

In high you should have 12v to each motor (paralle[…]

Got the kids in it after messing with the exhaust.[…]

PM sent. Package is in the mail and on it's way.

Over My Head

It's going to be hard to accomplish what you want […]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course