KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
I have something you MIGHT want. Do you want to buy?
Hi Gang,

It has been years since I have posted. I have a few mod threads for Mustang work that I did, but I stop modding a while ago, as my grandkids out grew the the OEM 12v items.

Before getting out I did purchase several Razor Dirt bikes (500 and 650) and they were an absolute blast to own, but, now seems to be the right time to part with them as well.

I have 6 running 500 and 2 running 650's plus another two or three 500's for parts. There is probably enough juice in the batteries to show you that they run, but replacement batteries will need to be part of your purchase plan. I am looking to get $110 for the 500's and $150 for the 650's if purchased individually.

I also have two Honda Mini Motto Go karts. Any one who has ever seen one know how awesome they are to ride and how equally difficult they are to acquire. For the person who takes more than 3 razor's I would let you pick the Motto of your choice for $300 (a good running one, with all the plastic usually sales for about $350 -- again, if you can find one).

Not looking to "give" any of it away (everything is nicely tucked away in my garage and I would prefer to give them to family and friends over time, than sale them at $50 a bike) but I will work with you on price if you do take more than one.

Would love to put together a bulk package for the person who wants to come with a trailer and take it all.

Racer X
Best choice pink Jeep 12v no power

Don't contact best choice because they wont help […]

Just getting started.

Alright everyone I have been following this forum […]

Dune racer build up help

Yes the pedal still needs the ESC. The pedal prov[…]

The second link will be fine (assuming your drivin[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course