KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
I have something you MIGHT want. Do you want to buy?
By wiggy353
I haven't been on this site in quite some time. I also haven't done anything with our power wheels for a long time. The kids are growing up and not as interested.

Sooooo…. I am clearing out the garage. I only have 2 complete power wheels. One is an eliminator and one is a ninja 4 wheeler. Before I do any CL postings or anything local, I thought I would see if any of you would like a particular part. If you can think of anything you need from these two models, let me know.

I also have some other spare parts that are in a box. I have some grey Peg seat belts that have never been used. Some lights and stuff. I know I have some brand new heatsinks that are still in the package.

I will take some pics and let you take a look. But let me know if you have something in mind that you would want.

By wiggy353
Here are some pics of the spare parts.
IMG_3307.JPG
Shocks, lights, etc.
IMG_3307.JPG (48.48 KiB) Viewed 567 times
IMG_3308.JPG
Seatbelts
IMG_3308.JPG (39.67 KiB) Viewed 567 times
IMG_3309.JPG
Heatsinks
IMG_3309.JPG (44.12 KiB) Viewed 567 times
IMG_3310.JPG
Eliminator engine cover
IMG_3310.JPG (28.28 KiB) Viewed 567 times
IMG_3311.JPG
Engine cover and wheels
IMG_3311.JPG (31.77 KiB) Viewed 567 times
By DJ Kryptonite
Any of the Gaucho stuff you have, I saw some seat belts, front reflectors, a set of rear lights, not sure if you had anything else for one but definitely that stuff. I live in North East PA 18510. Also may be interested in the fake engine, motor/ gearbox laying get in the box depending on price. I'm constantly messing with stuff so sure I would find abise eventually. Let me know what you have and what your asking...thanks,

Mark
Back again... With another Beetle...

My 5 year old talked me into dragging this free Be[…]

I think that you could do with a few pics to drive[…]

Recharge a half drained battery?

There are a wide assortment of the best car batter[…]

Have you done any testing of voltages at various p[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course