KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
I have something you MIGHT want. Do you want to buy?
By jm91rs
Stripping the Jeep Hurricane back down to stock since the kids have moved onto gas powered ATVs.

I have a CJB Turbo Timer (not sure of the model exactly, but it has 2016 stamped on it and I purchased it sometime in late 2017). Also have the 18v interface that he offers, with relays.

$25 shipped to lower 48. This is a little less than half of what I've got in the parts.

Thanks

By jm91rs
It's blue.
I hate to potentially take a sale away from you because this thing was awesome and I think everyone should have one. We're down to just 3 power wheels ATVs now and I don't want to make them 18 volts like we did with the Jeep.

Side note-my little girl now has a 50cc Polaris Predator. She knows I can limit the throttle with a screw and the first thing she said to me was "turn this thing up, it's slower than my turbo jeep"
@jm91rs I'd be interested in purchasing the set up from you if you can ship to California. It'll be my 1st turbo install. I'm curious, what other parts do you have that your willing to part with? ESC's, gear boxes or parts of the short? Anticipating your reply. Thank you!
By jm91rs
DoubleRr_510 wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:04 am @jm91rs I'd be interested in purchasing the set up from you if you can ship to California. It'll be my 1st turbo install. I'm curious, what other parts do you have that your willing to part with? ESC's, gear boxes or parts of the short? Anticipating your reply. Thank you!
I messaged you. If you could email me your email address I can send a paypal invoice request. I can ship the setup to CA for the listed price.
Software Testing

It's like this and like that and like this and tha[…]

New Here!

Thanks but I only have 1 battery

Peg Perego Magica parts

Bumper,both motors,gas pedal,rear shocks, I'm camp[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course