HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Anything that doesn't fit somewhere else & general forum updates
By Tythejeepman
Found her in the junk got most of the paint work finished today other than the wet sanding and buffing it with meguires ultimate compound taped up some stickers for a test look and tested some lighting tonight I love the Bigfoot!! I redid some stickers to fit my diamond plate theme the Bigfoot logo is from there website though! I had to get a Bigfoot lol, your never to old to get your first powerwheels right haha and special thanks to taz11 for the motors that he sold me for when I add them to the front for the 4wd I still have to do my wiring and stuff yet lol!!
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (19.31 KiB) Viewed 2026 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (87.77 KiB) Viewed 2026 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (104.47 KiB) Viewed 2026 times

By toycrusher
Wow! :o Nice job on the paint. I'm SUPER jealous! :mrgreen: Never could find a 1st Gen bigfoot :cry:
By toycrusher
Though I did manage to find a Bigfoot for my wife! :lol:
2015-12-25 16.20.34.jpg
2015-12-25 16.20.34.jpg (318.52 KiB) Viewed 1992 times
2015-12-25 16.21.01.jpg
2015-12-25 16.21.01.jpg (230.17 KiB) Viewed 1992 times
Thanks toy crusher this one was a freebie I found on a trailer waiting to be junked to the dump lol at a job site I love painting it's my favorite part of the process I love that go kart you got where did you find that or did you make it yourself?! :)
By toycrusher
A company named "Carter" or something like that made them back in the 80s before their factory burned down. I found it for sale locally. I added decals to make it look like a Ford Ranger 4x4 I had back in the day.
CHECK THIS OUT!! thought you all may be interested in my latest mod idea I printed off a American flag ford emblem and sized it and laminated it for my Bigfoot grill perfectly and thought this would be awesome to make an led badge for it!! So what I did was dremeled out enough to leave a tiny lip around the edge and soldered up a 3 blue led cut strip and covered the backside to not let any backlighting seep through it looks awesome, then I bought some of the magnified led grille lights at Walmart for headlights there super bright I made custom lenses from hobby lobby plastic with a heat gun and put a carbon fiber wrap on the inside of the headlight to give it a Modern HID look let me know if you want help with this mod :)
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (51.66 KiB) Viewed 1882 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (48.85 KiB) Viewed 1882 times
Did the gloss black and Metallic chrome Bright coat for the chrome effect on the bumpers and step bars planning on Making a small winch to tuck under the bumper with a motor, spindle, and push button I'm still waiting on my switches they just got into the United States today praying for a quick delivery!
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (122.69 KiB) Viewed 1795 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (96.2 KiB) Viewed 1795 times

Have been looking for one for a while, and finally[…]

Hi All, I am new here and just starting the proce[…]

I have the following parts: 3800-7809 - Battery […]

Reviving 1990's Savanna Cabrio

I looking website for shopping online Lazada disc[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course