M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Anything that doesn't fit somewhere else & general forum updates
By Queeny707
I need help.
My son is 2.5 years old. I got him a 6v remote controlled PW last year - he's bored! I want to get him a 12v soon, however - I can't find one that can be accelerated by hand- his hand, That is. I found one that *i* steer that's 12v, but he just switches it so he can steer it & my control will not work. Problem is, he was born without his legs to use any normal foot accelerate PW.. He wants to ride a bike SO bad, but well, hand bikes are $1000s & I thought a faster PW (he has no fear) would suffice- but I can't find one that you do not need legs for.... are they even possible to make? Or do they sell them & I can't find them? Or am i over my head here & I should just forget about it... I have no idea. I really want to get him one, he would love it!

He has a small button push one I got at Wal-Mart for $60(
The mossy oak, mader, etc) it goes like 2mph... He wants it to go faster but its too slow for him & he gets bored...

If any one is willing to give me info on a price, if it is do-able, or any advice on this uncommon thing please contact me via email or somehow if you can read replies on here (I'm New) it would be appreciated!

Thank you in advance!
By Rob222
24v Razor quads are completely hand controlled with twist throttle and hand-brake.
He may be a little young yet, and will have to be able to hang on, but would need no foot control.
And they are pretty fast. You could add a potentiometer to the throttle to slow down max speed as needed.
By Queeny707
Thank you! I will see if i can do some research, buy the extras and hopefully someone can hook it up for him :) at least I know there is some hope for this to make possible! :D

In that case then I can retire the long wire conne[…]

well the wires got hot at the switches to the moto[…]

Increasing voltage question

The motor's "nominal voltage rating" is […]

Thanks for the update!

HobbyMasters Udemy Course