HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Anything that doesn't fit somewhere else & general forum updates
By jjp735i
I just picked up a Kawasaki Quad for 15 bucks. It runs ok, but I have 2 questions.

The smallest hill it bogs out and stops - Thinking the battery is probably shot.

There are rocks tumbling around inside the one rear wheel. Cannot find anyway it got in there. I've read about the rubber cement injected into the wheel or fill with foam.

Is there no way to get them out?

Thanks, jjp
By toycrusher
jjp735i wrote:I just picked up a Kawasaki Quad for 15 bucks. It runs ok, but I have 2 questions.

The smallest hill it bogs out and stops - Thinking the battery is probably shot.

There are rocks tumbling around inside the one rear wheel. Cannot find anyway it got in there. I've read about the rubber cement injected into the wheel or fill with foam.

Is there no way to get them out?

Thanks, jjp

Ah yes, how did the rocks get in the wheels in the first place... One of life's great mysteries... :? :lol:
By jjp735i
I took someones advice and drilled a small hole in the wheel and shot some glue in there. It's been 2 weeks now and no rocks tumbling around inside.

For the life of me I had both rear wheels off and could not find any possible way they got inside. lol

jjp
By toycrusher
hobbyjake wrote:Now I'm wondering the same thing. How did the rocks get in there?

You've heard of rocks that "walk" across the desert. I think some rocks "grow" inside power wheels tires :lol:
Am I too late?

I got a used Jeep Wrangler for the littlest one. […]

I would love a diagram for that as well! im search[…]

Reverse switch question

Yes you would have to push a button and hold it wh[…]

Great you have the determination to take this on. […]

HobbyMasters