HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Anything that doesn't fit somewhere else & general forum updates
By lj1sb
Morning all. New to the forum. As I understand, power wheels Jeep Aftershock is a pretty rare find. What is the going price of a really good condition (7.5 out of 10) Jeep Aftershock. Motor in hood complete and functioning, decals intact and not peeling, tires good, Jeep runs well (motors and gearboxes good) and includes a working battery and charger. I know the general answer would be "whatever someone is willing to pay" but just looking for a fair roundabout asking price on this rare find. Thanks in advance.
Bidding isn't allowed per forum rules. But I'll send you $50 for the hood and motor right now...
Thanks. Was more curious on fair asking price, not starting a bid in general forum, hence, why I didn't put "For Sale" in the subject line of the post. IF I decided to sell it, it will go in classified/for sale section or locally on Craigslist. I don't see a lot of recent posts on the Jeep Aftershocks, mostly from 2012-2013 and they were considered rare back then.
$50.01! :lol: J/K

I think Toycrusher was jokingly expecting a bunch of people to start making offers 8-) . Yes, you have a rare bird and the motor/hood is still sought after. Most people won't see the value in it like we do. I would list it for no less than $200 as a complete vehicle, especially since everything works, it includes a good battery , charger and the wheels are in good shape. You will probably get strange looks for that asking price but that's what I would do. You could always part it out and sell it either on this website or elsewhere and get top dollar (probably get that $200 or more). Best of luck and hope somebody enjoyed that jeep. You don't see them much anymore.

I was very lucky to find a Mario Kart on craigsli[…]

Gaucho grande

Hello everyone. Does anyone have parts for Gauch[…]

I will arrange can we exchange information offline[…]

Dune Racer 48v 1000 watt

After over-volting the stock motors and completely[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course