HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Anything that doesn't fit somewhere else & general forum updates
By Ron_J
So my grandson decided it's cool to start up our hill, only to let it coast backwards to the bottom. Pretty harmless...but it kills the buggy. If I turn it on it's side and beat the bottom a couple times it comes back on.

I seem to remember reading about a tilt shut off??? or something of the sort...but I can't seem to find it again. I haven't had a chance to pull it apart to check for a loose connection, but I kind of doubt that's the issue.

Anyone have any suggestions? (besides, don't do that. :D )
By wired
Powewheel stock batteries have a built-in self-resetting breaker. Any chance it's just tripping the breaker from riding up the hill? They reset after a short period of time but will start tripping earlier and more often with use.
By lexx0116
Yea if you use stock battery, that will happen. I have dune racer for my kids and going up hill is a pain. Once in a while like that and I have to wait a little bit before start riding again. Might want to upgrade the battery with fuse for longer run time if you still use stock battery. It could be the wire too who knows though until you open it up just to be sure.

Original reply deleted. See below. ***UPDATE**[…]

I was very lucky to find a Mario Kart on craigsli[…]

Gaucho grande

Hello everyone. Does anyone have parts for Gauch[…]

I will arrange can we exchange information offline[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course