M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Anything that doesn't fit somewhere else & general forum updates
By Greggsm7
Hey guys-
I just purchased a red BCP Jeep ride on for my son who turns two on Saturday. It arrived yesterday, and I assembled it. I turned the power on to make sure everything was working as it should, before charging it the recommended 18 hours. This morning, I took it off the charger, and powered it up. Everything is working (motors, lights, radio display), except now there is no sound coming from the speaker. Upon further inspection, when I place my ear right up against the speaker, I can hear the sounds/music, but it is VERY faint and a bit staticky. I’ve spoken with customer support, who was more than happy to replace the entire unit, but it would not arrive until next week... My son’s big birthday party is on Saturday, so I am hoping somebody has a solution for this weird issue in order to fix this myself in time for his birthday!!! Any help appreciated!!!
Thanks,
Sean
I'm not familiar with your jeep, if I had time, I'll search to read up on it, but just now reading your question, does this radio have its own battery? I know some that have these in older PW cars have separate batteries in the radio itself. I'll try to search, good luck!
Oh, and btw, if it's any consolation, I'd say that really once he see's it, he won't pay much attention to the radio! Most of the older ones that looked like a radio actually didn't work, and the ones that make motor noises, lttle dittys songs, you can't hear once the cars are running with the racket from the wheels! Our 3 year old, who just turned 3, didn't think of anything else but moving and trying to outrun her 4 year old brother all this summer!

The perego motor is wider than the original grizzl[…]

Hey there, Nothing wrong with asking before you br[…]

Dune Racer Project.

Picked up this dune racer less than a year old wit[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course