Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Anything that doesn't fit somewhere else & general forum updates
I bought a Big toys green country polaris sytle UTV 4x4 for my 2yr old son for his bday. I decided on this vehicle because it had great reviews, rubber tires, 4x4, upgraded motors, remote kill switch, adjustable seat with harness, room for 2, nice ground clearance, and it looks cool. However, this thing is very slow and despite being 4x4 can only handle a climb of 21 inches in 10 feet. To the point of my daughters dune racer literally does circles around it and it is also only 12v. I do like many things about this vehicle but was expecting much more for $540. I want to convert it to 24v while keeping stock electronics as he is a bit young and it is nice to have the remote control feature. I looked at east coast power up but think that would be more than is needed(for now) and worst of all would eliminate the factory electronics. I may end up getting this for my daughters dune racer but need to get his running better first. Any thoughts?

Thanks
Sorry this doesn't answer your question, but I too was looking at purchasing this vehicle for my son. Unfortunately I haven't been able to really find much info on it and emailing the company didn't help at all either. From the reviews on their own website it seems that the biggest complaint is that the vehicle is dreadfully slow. That's fine for me right now, my son is only 2 but I'm wondering what the ability to upgrade in the future is.

Do you have any info on the actual series number on the motors or their RPM ratings? Is there any product info at all on them that you can see? Thanks

Don't know, but that sucks that they've downgraded[…]

15mph is a pretty aggressive goal for these plasti[…]

La cucaracha horn

Google "programmable buzzer". They are e[…]

Why the buck converter?

HobbyMasters Udemy Course