HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Anything that doesn't fit somewhere else & general forum updates
By Hammer-fm
I haven't, but the build quality LOOKS to be an order of magnitude better than the Fisher-Price stuff. No idea how the gearboxes or tires would hold up. Those things (MHO) are easier to beef up than the chassis, and the chassis on this looks pretty well put together. I'd buy it if there was one around and I didn't already have 3 Power Wheels....
By Myshkin
Yeah I've got a few too but this one looks so good,... steel frame and adjustable coil suspension... tough to not burn $400 on this. Only 80lbs seems a bit weak especially for 24v
By toycrusher
I can't see any steering linkage, but if this is actually as shown in photos... :o :o :o :o :o

Kids can save their own college fund! :lol:
By Chevellingss
I finally found one at one of the 5 walmarts near me and i jumped on it. Very heavy. Alot stronger built than the 2005 grave digger power wheels i had for my son. Metal frame, metal steering linkage, adjustable spring shocks, metal rear axle shaft and a pair of 12volt batteries to make it 24 volt. Going to do the bike tire mod on it before putting wheels on it. My son could go over hills with a front tire off the ground and drive it through 5 inches of mud and this one is bigger.
By toycrusher
Chevellingss wrote:I finally found one at one of the 5 walmarts near me and i jumped on it. Very heavy. Alot stronger built than the 2005 grave digger power wheels i had for my son. Metal frame, metal steering linkage, adjustable spring shocks, metal rear axle shaft and a pair of 12volt batteries to make it 24 volt. Going to do the bike tire mod on it before putting wheels on it. My son could go over hills with a front tire off the ground and drive it through 5 inches of mud and this one is bigger.
Awesome! Please post some pics, especially of the steering!
By Angry grandpa
I searched over 15 different stores and could not find one,I searched online and couldn't have one by the date needed( we celebrate Christmas in FL.with my grand children today
12/15/17) my grandson seen one on a you tube video and has not stopped begging and watches that video all day everyday,finally we found one at last minute...I have to say it's very heavy in box and massive,took up all 3 rows, I was so excited to see the excitement on my grandsons face today as he walk around corner after presents and pulled the sheet off his grave digger! Last night we were putting it together and though the instructions could have been a little more detailed and tools didn't quite fit good enough to tighten the bolts ,we got it almost together down to the left front wheel and couldn't figure out what we were doing wrong...well then we figured it out when we pulled right front wheel off! The driver side axle is almost a inch shorter where pass.axle is 5 3/4"s long and the driver side axle is 4 7/8 "s long so of coarse the brochure says not to go to the store where we bought it, and I leave early tomorrow morning to be with rest of family for holidays and what do I do show my grand son the toy that he's been begging and crying for that he can't touch because it only has 3 wheels...I just couldn't wait to see the smile on his face and now I'm assuming he will cry for hours....I'm really lost for words it cost 399 plus tax and with all the upgraded warranty I bought it was almost $600
So yes one angry grandpa as well as let down
By toycrusher
Angry grandpa wrote:I searched over 15 different stores and could not find one,I searched online and couldn't have one by the date needed( we celebrate Christmas in FL.with my grand children today
12/15/17) my grandson seen one on a you tube video and has not stopped begging and watches that video all day everyday,finally we found one at last minute...I have to say it's very heavy in box and massive,took up all 3 rows, I was so excited to see the excitement on my grandsons face today as he walk around corner after presents and pulled the sheet off his grave digger! Last night we were putting it together and though the instructions could have been a little more detailed and tools didn't quite fit good enough to tighten the bolts ,we got it almost together down to the left front wheel and couldn't figure out what we were doing wrong...well then we figured it out when we pulled right front wheel off! The driver side axle is almost a inch shorter where pass.axle is 5 3/4"s long and the driver side axle is 4 7/8 "s long so of coarse the brochure says not to go to the store where we bought it, and I leave early tomorrow morning to be with rest of family for holidays and what do I do show my grand son the toy that he's been begging and crying for that he can't touch because it only has 3 wheels...I just couldn't wait to see the smile on his face and now I'm assuming he will cry for hours....I'm really lost for words it cost 399 plus tax and with all the upgraded warranty I bought it was almost $600
So yes one angry grandpa as well as let down
Wow that's terrible! How does it leave the factory short an inch?
By longhorn05
Hi, I received mine and put it together. This is the first ride on toy I have purchased for my son. I noticed that the driver side wheel doesn't spin as fast as the right side wheel. Is that normal? Or should I call the company? Thanks, and sorry to hi-jack the thread but this is a new product and I can't find any other information out there. Thank you.

It was a little bit involved but if you put your m[…]

Hello, I recently picked up a used kid trax ram […]

Moreover, all of them are local English speakers […]

18v Hurricane Wiring Question

Have my 3 PS-6100 6V 12AH Batteries and wanting to[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course