HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Anything that doesn't fit somewhere else & general forum updates
By rpearlberg
Trying to decide which one to get for my kids (5yr and 2yr old boys). Not looking to mod anything just yet, but want something that will be good and last a while. Most of the riding will be on grass or paver patio.

I'm deciding between the Power Wheels Jeep Rubicon from Costco or the Peg Perego Polaris RZR 900 Camo from Target.

Any thoughts on these two?
https://www.target.com/p/peg-perego-pol ... A-17147087
https://www.costco.com/Fisher-Price-Pow ... 70227.html
By chart2006
The Peg has cup holders for the driver and passenger, seat belts for both, adjustable bucket seats, a working horn, and a cargo area with tie-down straps which is all pretty cool. Unfortunately the lights on the roll-bar aren't operational - though that can be modded. The pros for the Jeep is that from what I can tell the lights on the roll-bar do work which is a plus and with the tires having more smoother treat down the center than the Peg will most likely offer a smoother ride on pavement. The Jeep also has the radio which for me isn't a big deal since it only distracts my son when driving anyway. From some of the reviews I've read on both the Peg may also have more room with the bucket seats. I read somewhere that the Jeep is a bit cramped with two kids. Based on the photos I've seen it's plausible.

Long story short my vote is for the Peg
By rpearlberg
Thanks!! I'm leaning towards the Peg also. I can always add a radio, but like you said it's probably more distracting.

Sorry so delayed! What are you looking for in ter[…]

Selling Jeep Hurricane 24 volt

Hey Ernie I see the listing was removed. Is it sti[…]

Circuit breaker popping

So there is a lot of resistance when just spinning[…]

Shes alive again!! Replaced the foot pedal and all[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course