Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Anything that doesn't fit somewhere else & general forum updates
Hello everyone, hope everyone had a great thanksgiving! We finally made a decision & purchased the Avigo 12v Land Rover Defender for our daughters (4 & 2 yrs old) for Christmas. I haven't assembled it yet cause I know I'll wanna give it to them early. I have taken it out of the box to take pictures of the motors & to measure the battery boxes. From reading posts & watching videos. I've realized that instant on/off from go pedal is hard on the kids, the tires & the gears. I would like to fix that issue. From what I'm seein[img][img]g I have 3 options: full esc (don't know if the girls are ready for 2 pedals yet), easy esc from eastcoastpowerup or cjb's 18v+ turbo timer. I'm very open for suggestions & appreciate other views. I want to upgrade to 24v when I can afford the motors & eventually build a frame with suspension & 4wd. Most of the riding they will be doing is off road. Tried Posting the pics of the motors but that didn't work. This is the info on them VMOTOR V-1060517 3T2423 hopefully someone can help me identify them & point me towards the correct motors for 24v. Last thing.. My battery boxes are exactly 7"L x 6.5"H can I fit 12v 18ah batteries in them? Thank you in advance! Sorry for the novel!

Rubber Tires on 24v Grave Digger

New here, what's all done to it and how did you do[…]

I'd say it's consistent. There are 3 negative fee[…]

Throttle options?

Looks like a much better setup than the scooter E[…]

Brake question with ESC

Can you re-upload an image we can read? This one […]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course