Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Anything that doesn't fit somewhere else & general forum updates
So my wife has a 2010 Mustang GT and we decided to look around to find something in the power wheels area for my daughter that looked similar. We found that the J4390 model has the front design (has the fog lights in the grille) and looks very similar all the way back except for the deck lid and spoiler plus the brake lights. The model that came out in 2010 has the rear end design we are looking for but the front end looks more like a V6 Mustang.

So we got this J4390 model at a persons house and are looking to swap out the back part of it to make it the style from the Power Wheels 2010 model (barbie, frozen etc.). Doesnt really matter the color cause we plan to paint it Kona Blue and stripe it down the middle to match my wife's 2010 Mustang GT. I have found on this board that the brake light panel is a simple swap (just gotta find one) but I am wondering about the deck lid.

Can I swap out the deck lid from the 2010 model Mustang to the previous year model J4390 Mustang GT? Also does the hood from the 2010 Mustang PW model fit the previous year J4390 Mustang?

I'm pretty sure you can. The hoods change in length but I think the rear stays the same
Krylon Confusion

I'm sure my issues with the Fusion were self infli[…]

Thanks BigMac, I think she's holding the pedal do[…]

Battery for stereo system

You're not the average blog author, man. You surel[…]

"found that drivers side goes forward in both[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course