M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Anything that doesn't fit somewhere else & general forum updates
By TOldharp
Hey all!

New to the forum but I’ve been searching the forums since Sunday when I picked up the quad racer.

Trying to find some help converting it to a twist throttle to match his bmw gs1200R.

Anyone have any advice on parts or wiring?

Thanks in advance!

By dlgg7
Well, first probably is which quad racer is it? Is it 6v or 12v? A new one you bought, or a used one you picked up? First things first, there's ways to do it.
By dlgg7
Have you looked under the seat for a label with the model#? At some of the sites at the top of the page, they have a bar at their site where you can look at all the diff models to find yours and then see a parts diagram showing all the parts. Yours have the high speed control on the right handlebar? I got one of CJB's turbo timers that allows a soft-start when over-volting up to 18v that ramps up the speed in a variable time you can set. As far as a hand throttle like a motorcycle, there's china models on ali express (I think that's the name) something like ebay, that have variable throttle control. You might have to add an ESC (electronic speed control) , read up on that in the ESC section on this site. Just like I've been doing the last 8 months, READ, READ, READ, here on this great site!

It was a little bit involved but if you put your m[…]

Hello, I recently picked up a used kid trax ram […]

Moreover, all of them are local English speakers […]

18v Hurricane Wiring Question

Have my 3 PS-6100 6V 12AH Batteries and wanting to[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course