Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Anything that doesn't fit somewhere else & general forum updates
Cool video. I'm trying to do something similar with the same model corvette, except I'm going to keep it at 12V and try adding soft start, and maybe proportional throttle.

It's a shame what happened with that motor. I wonder if there's a way to fix the terminals or something.

How does that car run on grass? Ours is still sitting in the box until I get all the pieces together.
First and very important you are not removing the window all the way because the steering wheel is attached to it. You are just loosening it and moving it aside so you can run the new harness and have access to remove the screw holding the harness in place by the peddle.

There are 6 screws total on the window. Two in the back and 4 up front by the battery. After you get all the screws out pull the front window up and then loosen the tabs in the back of the car where the window flows to the back. Finally pull toward the front of the car. The front 4 screws are like pegs so you have to pull up.

Its going to be tight because the steering wheel is still attached but you should have plenty of room after you get it loose to run the new harness.

I hope this helps.
"Best" Choice JEEP

So I have one of these for my daughter and she wou[…]

Yes, you should have matching motors/gearboxes in […]

Dune racer build up help

Ok. So I went with new gear boxes. Titan 775s with[…]

just wanted to share this upgrade mustang 2017 sma[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course