HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Anything that doesn't fit somewhere else & general forum updates
By Gessica562
'm having problems with my ride on car. I have the best choice products pink jeep with 12v(2 - 6v) battery and remote control. My problem is when we press the gas it jumps then shuts off. Does anyone know what's going on? now when I press foot pedal nothing no power , everything else works.

By wired
I know nothing about those brand vehicles. A quick visit to their website only shows 12v rides with a single 12v battery. Other than that, I would say you could check 2 things. First, I would look for a blown fuse or bad breaker. If the fuse/breaker is good I would start troubleshooting the pedal switch. The main batteries should control the power to the motors and everything else is usually driven by a separate set of batteries (likely AA batteries).

The motor(s) can be tested by jumping voltage directly to the motors. 6v or 12v is ok to test. While you are there make sure the motor is tightly secured to the gearbox. Sometimes mount screws will back out and cause binding.

Can you make the ride move from the remote?
By Double0ben
I have some experience with that particular ride on. The remote control feature is worth its weight in gold but it's also its weak point.
If you look under the hood towards the dash you will see as little white box with a bunch of wires plugged into it. That box is what makes or breaks this vehicle. It is the reciever for the remot, it is what allows you to select one of the 3 speeds the vehicle goes. It also gives you that soft start that takes all of the stress of of the gearboxes and gives your little one a pleasant take off. That box is the brain of that vehicle.
Assuming you've checked the foot switch to see that it's working properly the only other thing I think it could be would be that little box. All power has to pass thru that to get down to the motors.
If your switches are good and the motors are good I'd bet it's that box.
I had to replace mine. Don't contact best choice because they wont help you at all. I don't remember where I found that you could buy one but if you search enough, you'll find one. I think may have stumbled across it on Ebay.
I hope this helps you out and gets your little one back on the road.

It would be consistent if he only had 3 customers.[…]

Rubber Tires on 24v Grave Digger

New here, what's all done to it and how did you do[…]

Throttle options?

Looks like a much better setup than the scooter E[…]

Brake question with ESC

Can you re-upload an image we can read? This one […]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course