HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Anything that doesn't fit somewhere else & general forum updates
Hi All,

I had a relative give me a peg perego polaris sportsman 700. It is in good shape but had not been ridden in years. He had the battery and the charger with it but the battery was in rough shape so I ordered a new battery first but that did nothing. After reading around I decided to try replacing the throttle switch. That did nothing either. I then managed to get the shift assembly switches out, which was a pain, but I opened them up to see if they were a mess inside but they actually looked really good. They were clean and the springs were in perfect shape. What is the next best thing to try, should I replace the entire harness? If so I will certainly try but it looks like replacing it will not be fun and I may have to remove the entire stearing assembly. Either way, any suggestions would be great, let me know what you would try next. Thanks!

-Jay

Hi All,

I made some progress. I pulled out the busbar and cleaned all the connectors, but not the connectors attached to the wires themselves, just the busbar. I got the thing to move but it keeps tripping the fuse that goes in the busbar. What is that typically a sign of? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I’m happy to know the motors work so that’s a good thing.
Kawasaki Red Brute Force - Wiring

For the tip switches, there are two momentary pu[…]

Front Wheel Cut Off Sensor

I heard Seastork talking about this the other da[…]

Brute Force wiring harness

Those are microswitches that kill power through […]

Kawasaki Brute Force; No reverse

What you just said, is kinda normal. Reverse and[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course