HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Anything that doesn't fit somewhere else & general forum updates
By diddy5584
I got one of these for my little guy and after approx. 15 hrs worth of use the tires are shredded and the "drive adapters?" on the wheels are shot. I cannot find anything on the interwebs that has led to parts for this truck and am hoping someone knows where to turn/look. I will add pictures of the part that I am referencing. I have called Bravo and have initiated a warranty claim, but am outside of the window and am not holding my breath. I inquired about purchasing the parts, but was told that they do not sell parts.
Attachments
20180823_171623.jpg
20180823_171623.jpg (706.69 KiB) Viewed 2460 times

By Hammer-fm
Different vehicle, unfortunately. The Bravo one is NOT a Power Wheels (Fisher Price) vehicle and uses a completely different tire & driver style. I didn't have any luck finding anything on parts either. Surprising that the driver design is so weak.

Are there signs of the motor/gearbox driver side bending/deforming, or is it just on the wheel side?
By diddy5584
From this point it is just wheel side. The motor side is flawless. Bravo did warranty the gray piece on the wheel, but I am not able to purchase anything from them not will they replace again. I need tires, but at this point have taken bicycle tires and "wrapped" the tires with them. I am suspecting that they led to a premature failure. Not really sure what route to go on this. Wish I would have just bought a second jeep hurricane...
3B Gearbox on 12v?

Just picked up a Lil F150 yesterday. Nothing wrong[…]

Repair Question

You can connect a 12v battery straight to the tab[…]

Background Info: So, I tried to convert my so[…]

Software Testing

https://media.giphy.com/media/ZVik7pBtu9dNS/giphy[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course