Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Anything that doesn't fit somewhere else & general forum updates
Question for anyone willing to help. My wife and I are looking to get my 5 year old a new ride on for xmas. He has the peg perigo 12v John deer tractor with trailer and loves it, he also has the power wheels Yamaha r700 12v 4 wheeler and loves it. His best buddies both just got the 24v grave digger and they're pretty cool additionally his cousin will be getting a grave digger for Xmas. We were thinking about getting him a grave digger as well but my son doesn't have any specific ties or attachments to "grave digger" as a character or icon. That being said I've found bigtoysgreencountry.com they have some very cool ride ons with great options including 4x4 and larger seats as well as real tires and they're like $100ish more than the grave digger which I am fine with. It almost seems like this is a hands down way to go. Anyone have any insight on these big toys green country products? Or some insight on what may be the best route? Would I be money ahead and guaranteed a happy kid by upgrading the crap out of his 4 wheeler and saving some money? Or are the grave diggers just absolutely unbeatable when upgraded? He loves trucks and 4 wheelers and the faster the better in his eyes. Anysight at all to help influence my decision would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

New Here!

Start to finish with several long term interruptio[…]

A good cleaning of the connections wouldn't hurt a[…]

Peg Perego Magica parts

I have bumpers..

HobbyMasters Udemy Course