Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Anything that doesn't fit somewhere else & general forum updates
cdavidson001 wrote:i have whats called a feber motorcycle. thats all i know. no model number, serial number. i cannot find it on any website. just its made in spain and the company still exists. i would like to know more about it. ... i used your links to modify my daughters harley davidson to 18. oh so sweet. and am now fixing a gator which i just posted a couple days ago also from your link on there. ive never seen this bike before. got it off craigslist for 20 bucks. its so awesome. just would like to work on it. but its so weird. the wiring is so different. at least for me. let me know if your interested in seeing the pics. ... thanks for all youve let us know. it h as been extremely helpful. nice to know there are still a large group of people who still help one another. sincerely chris.
It would be best for us to continue this conversation in this thread to allow for easy input from other MPW members. Others will probably have more insight into this vehicle than I do.

Feel free to post links to your pictures in this thread. Alternatively, you can email me the pics and I will post them for you.

cdavidson001, FYI, I plan on implementing a "subscribe to comments" option on CRO in the very near future. That will allow you to be notified by email when a reply is made to a comment for which you subscribed. In the meantime, I had sent you a notification via PM on MPW, along with my personal email address if you need to send pictures.
This is the only thing I've found so far in regards to this vehicle.

http://harleyforum.nl/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=875

Unfortunately, it doesn't provide useful information. Though, you could respond using a translation service such as http://translate.google.com to ask if they have anymore information regarding that vehicle.
New Here!

By the way do you known anything about wiring th[…]

A good cleaning of the connections wouldn't hurt a[…]

Peg Perego Magica parts

I have bumpers..

HobbyMasters Udemy Course