Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Anything that doesn't fit somewhere else & general forum updates
Sorry if this has been done before but I searched both forums and found diddly squat. Is there any members or persons that really collect vintage,rare or modern BRPO's? I collect a variety of things and the BPRO's have carved there own little space and now on the hunt for the vintage, L.E.,custom fabricated, rare type BPRO's. If you have some please post up, also if you have pic's, scans or info related to vintage or rare BPRO's then please post-it-up like magazine scans, catalog scans, personal or what have you. Thanks

I know some of these are pedal power and some big wheels, but I collect both way before this new addition of BPRO's.
Just a side not, If you have or know where any of these Big Wheels are for sale or trade...Get in touch with me! Enjoy
:P PLEASE CLICK ON THE THUMBNAILS TO VIEW FULLSIZE!

THE 6 WHEEL IS JUST AWESOME!!!Image
I WANT THIS REALLY BAD :twisted: Image
Last edited by All4TheBoys on Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Those old ads bring back a lot. I loved big wheels, my brother and me rode the wheels off of them. I wish I could find the old stuff around here cuz the new stuff is crap.

I bought my kids a sit and spin and couldn't believe what junk it was. I remember how big the old ones where and how fast the 2 of us could go on it. The new one barely moves and my 2 year old is the only one that fits on it.

I could go on and on about this but I will stop. Bring back the old stuff, sure kids may have lost a few fingers and everything was coated in lead but it made those of us that survived these fun toys stronger and we where outside while doing it. :)
Never enough wrote:Those old ads bring back a lot. I loved big wheels, my brother and me rode the wheels off of them. I wish I could find the old stuff around here cuz the new stuff is crap.

I bought my kids a sit and spin and couldn't believe what junk it was. I remember how big the old ones where and how fast the 2 of us could go on it. The new one barely moves and my 2 year old is the only one that fits on it.

I could go on and on about this but I will stop. Bring back the old stuff, sure kids may have lost a few fingers and everything was coated in lead but it made those of us that survived these fun toys stronger and we where outside while doing it. :)
Oooohh Yeah :D
I got a Big Wheel for Christmas 40 years ago, wore holes in the wheels. I miss that thing... :cry:
I had a Big Wheel with a hand brake. The front wheels on those things wore out way too fast. Had I only thought of wrapping them in duct tape back then!!! Probably one of the most memorable toys I had as a kid. That and Castle Greyskull. I can distinctly remember looking up and yelling "THANK YOU SANTA!!" when I discovered it next to the tree.
drew510 wrote:I had a Big Wheel with a hand brake. The front wheels on those things wore out way too fast. Had I only thought of wrapping them in duct tape back then!!! Probably one of the most memorable toys I had as a kid. That and Castle Greyskull. I can distinctly remember looking up and yelling "THANK YOU SANTA!!" when I discovered it next to the tree.
:D Nice, the Castle of Greyskull........woooooooo fantastic!
I have 1 of these, a 1961 MARX STUTZ BEARCAT and yes its battery powered. this is not my actual one, i dont have pics of mine since it stays in storage.
Attachments
9573259_1_l.jpg
9573259_1_l.jpg (49.55 KiB) Viewed 10492 times
9573259_2_l.jpg
9573259_2_l.jpg (68.19 KiB) Viewed 10492 times
9573259_4_l.jpg
9573259_4_l.jpg (44.07 KiB) Viewed 10492 times
hootienchyna wrote:I have 1 of these, a 1961 MARX STUTZ BEARCAT and yes its battery powered. this is not my actual one, i dont have pics of mine since it stays in storage.
Lucky man, very nice 8-) I don't have a MARX ride on yet but I am certainly looking. The top of my list is the '59 MARX.MOBILE.
Oh this makes me miss my big wheel. I have looked everywhere for my kids for real ones. Not silly new ones.

my brother and I must have rode 1000 miles. I know my parents replaced the tires a couple times...

Good times
AUSSIE DARREN wrote:That farrari is on ebay right now here in Brisbane I wish I had a spare $90 looks really cool!
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/280767726469 ... 1423.l2649
Oh wow, shipping would be deadly to have that shipped to the States :cry: That's certainly one to have in a collection.

@gwinny, I wish we could see how many miles we generated riding those BITD :D Hope you find one or two :P
he isnt battery .................. but i DO have an original 1964 "marvel the mustang" by marx he is a very cute hand me down that is in awesome shape ^_^
Last edited by aVWguy on Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yeah, it was all big wheels for me growing up. Went through 3 of them before my Huffy bike "set me free".
Sorry, the pics wouldn't shrink....
Is that little boy doing the Nazi solute??? Also, I love how the train ad says, "All for only $9,999" then under it, it says, "without battery or tracks"

I'm sure kids took a few headers in the #12 one. Anyone have one?

I had the #2 thing....that thing was awesome!!!
ray356 wrote:love the 911 found this one on ebay
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/220880430605? ... 500wt_1202
and these 2 beast gonna see if i can get them
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: That 959 and F-40 are just some of the coolest darn BPRO's that I have seen. I want them so so bad :x I hope you get them partner! Do you or anyone have info on them, I really have to do some digging around now!
All4TheBoys wrote:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: That 959 and F-40 are just some of the coolest darn BPRO's that I have seen. I want them so so bad :x I hope you get them partner! Do you or anyone have info on them, I really have to do some digging around now!
me 2 just hope i get them,

this is what it says
Toys Toys Ferrari F40 Ride/Sit On Scale Car Model Retro 6V 10ah Red Electric
The car was made in about 1989. When made this car was manufactured under licence from Ferrari by 'Toys Toys' and is a scale replica of the famous F40.
Dimensions: 1.70 x 0.75 x 0.55 metres (5ft 7ins x 2ft 6ins x 1ft 10ins) ...Length x Width x Height
Weight: 25 Kg (55 lb)
Power: 12 volt system, delivered by 2 x 6 volt rechargeable batteries (no batteries included)
The car is suitable for ages from 3 to 10 years old, and has only been used for a few years. It has been put into storage for the past 12+ years. The car has got 4 pedals including one for reverse. Two forward speeds, but preset by safety switch on dashboard to lock high or low speed and a handbrake. Aswell as opening doors and seatbelts.

Toys Toys Porsche 959 Ride/Sit On Scale Car Model Retro 6V 10ah Red
The car was made in about 1989.
Approx dimensions: 1.70 x 0.75 x 0.55 metres (5ft 7ins x 2ft 6ins x 1ft 10ins) ...Length x Width x Height
Weight: 25 Kg (55 lb)
Power: 12 volt system, delivered by 2 x 6 volt rechargeable batteries (no batteries included)
The car is suitable for ages from 3 to 10 years old, and has only been used for a few years. It has been put into storage for the past 12+ years. The car has got 4 pedals including one for reverse. Two forward speeds, but preset by safety switch on dashboard to lock high or low speed and a handbrake. Aswell as opening doors and seatbelts.
The car is in a used condition (see picture) and in need of TLC. The car does not include any batteries.This model is very rare and extremely hard to find another for sale.

i like the 959 more than the f40, but would like them both ;) if the price is right, don't mind the 7 hour drive, fingers crossed, ill keep ya posted
Last edited by ray356 on Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
love the 911 but a bit pricey now if it was one of these
with a Briggs and Stratton petrol engine in the back, built for vw dealerships for a promotional item for the show room, id be more interested being in to vdubbs, but would be interested in the big brother to this little guy
big brother
just missed one the other week :evil: :evil: also made by toy toys,
i didn't have any when i was a kid :( :cry: had to make do with and old set of pram wheels and a few bits of wood nailed together, so making up for it now with my little lad and lass :lol:
Last edited by ray356 on Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All4TheBoys wrote:All I can say is I will have one of each sooner rather than later and that bug is the Cat's Meow :x

uuumm...yeah...... :oops:
i hope to by the end of the week ;)
Kstorm21 wrote:Sorry, the pics wouldn't shrink....
Is that little boy doing the Nazi solute??? Also, I love how the train ad says, "All for only $9,999" then under it, it says, "without battery or tracks"

I thought the same thing, I was like....then kept on :lol:

@ray356, hope you snag you one, that is kid luxury right there partner :D
Last edited by All4TheBoys on Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All4TheBoys wrote:
@ray356, hope you snag you one, that is kid luxury right there partner :D
i love the magicas but they do look 8-) 8-) 8-)
don't think much to the TT's but like what was said earlier the older one are the best, i sure do hope so
i used to make the fiberglass bodies for little gas VWs like that ... saddly the molds where squashed when a tree landed in my old shop :/ ..................... i am planning on eventualy useing the magica to cast new ones though .. just waiting for the funds to become available .................. somewhere i still have the patterns for a scale floorpan too along with the front suspension (all of this was ordered from popular mechanics before i was born) ^_^ $10 garage sale find when i was 14
does anyone have pictures of the old (1987-ish) bigfoot BPRO???? that was my first ever and would like even just a picture of one for the happy memories LOL
after the second (or was it third) bigwheel to get holes in the tire my father desided he was tired of buiing them lol hw took one and filled the front wheel with expanding foam then streatched and glued a bicycle tire on it
ok mine was the 1986-1987 bigfoot ... i remember the EPIC faceplant caused by a tree root (open floor was a bad idea) ... the two pedals where a bit confuseing and occationaly caused toes to ge run over and i learned quick that just because its a monster truck doesnt mean it will push down trees :oops: :lol:
:shock: i want a(nother) big foor like that ... i think it would be AWESOME to see my son out trying to puoll real cars, push trees and run over toes just like i did when i had mine
All4TheBoys wrote:
ray356 wrote:love the 911 found this one on ebay
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/220880430605? ... 500wt_1202
and these 2 beast gonna see if i can get them
:evil: :evil: :evil: ah well got the one i didn't want the F40 :roll: my boy came and hassled me at the wrong time :evil: placed me bid then me boy came forgot to confirm it, would of had it as well :roll: oh well win some you lose some :cry: :cry: :cry:
Last edited by ray356 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am not a collector, but I still have the Remco Mighty Casey train set that my parents bought for me back in 1972 when I was 2 years old. My parents have been storing in in their garage for the past 40 years. I just got it out of their garage to get running for my son who will be 2 years old in a few months. Its on the top right in the image below:

@ Ray356, Congrats partner, Congrats!!! I'm jealous as hell right now :D As long as you got one, that's a WIN in my book! I really really want those and dying to see what else they put out back then. Enjoy my friend!

@ Miami Hurr., I have only seen one of those train sets before and would make a hell of a collector piece. Please post some pics if you get a chance 8-) and that ad rocks, those three bpron's at the bottom right are pretty darn cool!
havent gotten pics yet but i am waiting on delivery excitedly .. a friend found in his family's garage a bpro from the 50's (????) all i know so far is that it is a open frame like a gokart with a rather large electric motor (possibly a delco starter lol) and a place for an actual 6V automobile battery .. the rear has a saddly cracked and broken cover that resembles the model T statefair racers (hides battery and motor) and he has slowly been finding bits and pieces of a matching body ................ i REALLY hope this is an old -------(forgot the brand name) tin lizzy speedster :shock: i have only seen one PICTURE of these toys and the where only made for like 3-4 years here in upstate NY and sold at a select few ford dealerships
I have a old pines three wheeler that is in excellent shape and a guy just gave me extra parts that are original parts and new gear boxes with motors oh and it's a 12 vlt red one with the nobby looking tires !
All4TheBoys wrote:
justme2108 wrote:I have a old pines three wheeler that is in excellent shape and a guy just gave me extra parts that are original parts and new gear boxes with motors oh and it's a 12 vlt red one with the nobby looking tires !
Lucky :D Great score!
And I got it for bike for free and the batteries had a date stamp 04-85 on the top , the guy said his kids didn't play with it much and he stuck it in the attic above the garage and forgot about it , his kids all grown up and grand kids to big to ride it
So he seen my ad on cl and called me up . Yes very lucky find indeed !
I had the 3-wheeler as a kid. After the battery died we would tie that back handle to a bicycle and pull it. You would sit on it backwards and steer with your hands behind your back. An absolute blast! Though every ride quickly turned into a nasty face first roll-over. You'd think we'd learn... :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I picked up a 1980's Ferrari F40 that I'm having a hard time finding anything about it other than it being rare. Can anyone help or like to own it. It has zero fading super nice shape 2 seater and two motors frame has no rust or marks. Lady I got it from said her son brought it home years ago and it has been in her basement ever since. Looks new besides decals. My email is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks

Edited: Please leave phone numbers and email addresses out of posts. Thanks.
Last edited by SigEp on Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Software Testing

It's like this and like that and like this and tha[…]

New Here!

Thanks but I only have 1 battery

Peg Perego Magica parts

Bumper,both motors,gas pedal,rear shocks, I'm camp[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course