Kids Wheels specializes in Peg Perego and Power Wheels Parts and Machines

Return to Reviews

Motiontrendz/Dumar Yamaha Raptor 700R

Review your power wheels (or others) here for all to see!

Motiontrendz/Dumar Yamaha Raptor 700R

Postby killerdwood » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:52 pm

Hi all. I bought two Motiontrendz/Dumar Yamaha Raptor 700Rs for my two step sons (5 and 4 years old) for Christmas 2010. They have loved every minute they spend riding these things. I have had some issues as of late with them, however I believe these to be minor. They run off of stock 12V12AH batteries. The bumpers will come off eventually and the bracket that holds it up does not hold the bumper up for long. One of them had fuse issues, but that has been rectified. In the same raptor, I am having gear issues in which I have not had time to address. I know I may have to clean the switches. Also there was a rod on the bottom of the raptor that is running near the rear of the 4 wheeler that has popped out and cracked the plastic that has caused it not to stay in. I am going to try to crazy glue the small piece back together and maybe try to bondo the rod back into place and let it dry. Besides the recent problems, I do like them very much. I do look forward to making some mods to them, especially repainting them. I hope this helps everyone!
I am the Infantry! Follow Me!!

2 Motor Trendz/Dumar Yamaha Raptor 700Rs (Repaint in progress)
1 PW Dora 4 Wheeler (LSU Party Quad)
2 PW Barbie Cruising Tunes Jeep (Ideas/Modding in progress)
1 PW Fire Rock Jeep (No Modding yet, No Ideas)
1 PW Super 6 Ford F150 (Fire Chief/EMT/Grass fire Truck)
1 PW Chevy 1500 Silverado (LSU Party Truck, Mod in Progress)
killerdwood

Return to Reviews