KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Review your power wheels (or others) here for all to see!
By VegasSquidMods
Gone Gray, Nothing looks new besides the color from the Black one, or Barbies, I know the Pic looks a baby Blue but its just my iPod Photo. It is Gray
By sea_stork
Does it still have the battery life indicator? Just wondering since Fisher Price deemed fit to discontinue offering replacement indicators.
By VegasSquidMods
Kstorm21 wrote:So what is your job at TRU? Is there a specific job that all you do is put stuff together? I only ask cause I would love that job! :D

Yes, My job title is Lead Assembler For a Side-by-Side TRU/BRU, Plus i get sent to other stores to train people in building, We do Bikes, Power Wheels, Cribs, and pretty much i have turned in to the Hand man of the store, if something brakes they ask me if i can fix it.
By VegasSquidMods
sea_stork wrote:Does it still have the battery life indicator? Just wondering since Fisher Price deemed fit to discontinue offering replacement indicators.

I dont think the Black one had it, and right now off the top of my head i don't recall a Battery light on this one, The Escalade Modified had one but took it out and now a Switch box for a set of Strobes is in that spot.

I will have to look at the shifter when I get off […]

Upgrade BMW i8 Concept

If the 6v bat is stock it may have a built in fuse[…]

Will do. You're next in line.

Razor quad

Question about a razor quad I'm sure someone has s[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course