KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Review your power wheels (or others) here for all to see!
By VegasSquidMods
Truly any one that gets this Mercedes is stupid, Its Cheap Look at the pics:
Yes It looks OK, But if you knew what the Wheels were being hold on with you would star fish a brick. Wait i have a Pic of it.
To give you an idea on the size of the Pin, That is a Normal Power Wheels Screw next to it, Left over from the Gray Escalade i made 20min before. Thats it just that, Plus with it being 6 Volt 1 Motor, No Fun. For those just wanting to know if i remember right the Price of this is around 170-180.
By VegasSquidMods
Side note: this company is coming out with a 12volt Firetruck we should be getting that soon, once i have it and build it i will try to get pics put up on here for you all.
By VegasSquidMods
Kstorm21 wrote:It does look really nice...IMO. Is it small? It looks kind of big for only being 6v.

its is kinda small, 1motor wheel, its maybe 3'x2' and the top is about 2' off the ground.
By ccsurep
i just saw this thing at my local toys r us. When i saw it i was like ... wow! personally i usually dont like the one seater 6v ride ons, but the body lines on this thing are pretty sweet. Also the one i saw had quite a few featues like steering wheel buttons and a signal light stalk on the steering colum, nice. the doors open too, the headlights are nice lots of mod options. for me i would be changing it to 18v, and dual motors. then you would be all set imo..lol.

HI there Coopz. I'm from Italy so..forgive my engl[…]

Ford F150 Raptor tire upgrade

Sorry for the late response and confusion. So aft[…]

Sounds like the switch. Pop it out and test with a[…]

The project is picking up pace. The 1" tubes […]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course