KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Review your power wheels (or others) here for all to see!
By The Gambler
drew510 wrote:
The Gambler wrote:its the Mercedes painted red and it looks ugly.

+1. The light bar looks promising as do the wheels (kind of look like Solstice wheels).

Yea wouldnt mind having the light bar and decals but they arent available yet http://www.funcreation.net/firetruck12v.html
By VegasSquidMods
Ya it dont look that great, I will get pics of it if we get it on my Thursday Truck, If i dont have it posted friday, i will post it some time over the weekend. but if it dont come in i will also let ya'll know.
By VegasSquidMods
WE HAVE IT GIVE ME TIME TO FIX THE VIDEOS TOGETHER, LIGHTS AND STUFF PLUS THE 1ST RIDE ON I HAVE SEEN THAT HAS A HOOD RELEASE. YOU HAVE TO PUSH IN THE EMBLEM ON THE GRILL TO POP THE HOOD. SWEET.
By aVWguy
the hood latch is a great idea i like that ... and it looks to have extra braces added to the body and :shock: wheelie bars???
By drew510
aVWguy wrote:the hood latch is a great idea i like that ... and it looks to have extra braces added to the body and :shock: wheelie bars???

I've seen other BPROs with wheelie bars (Dream Dazzler). Pulling a wheelie is pretty simple. Put it in reverse, lean back, slam it into forward HI and pow, you have yourself a wheelie.
By aVWguy
lol ... my best wheelie was when i still fit in a PW jeep correctly lol ..... i wanted to pull a tree down and tied the rope to the axle .. i ended up on the ground behind it laughing hystericly
By aVWguy
agreed .... good to see that kind of thought put into these toys ... definitely not the runaway easile rolled over open powerwheels from when i was a munchkin lol .................. i wonder what kind of speed that thing will give though .... guess i'll have to wait and see

Hi everyone... Looking to buy a first powered whe[…]

Largest safe fuse?

Thank you! Swapped to a 40amp and that seemed to […]

Thanks for the info. I am thinking of upgrading th[…]

Taz, I am looking for a full steering linkage for[…]

HobbyMasters