KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Review your power wheels (or others) here for all to see!
We've had our John Deere Farm Animals Hay Ride (JDFAHR) for about 1 1/2 years now collecting dust in the corner of the garage.

As with every Peg Perego ride on we've had the quality of the product is very good. They look good, asssemble easy, and the fit and finish is first class for ride ons.

The JDFAHR features a 6 volt battery with only forward reaching a top speed of 2 MPH. It also has a little light and sounds console which plays music and stuff that is maybe the best feature of the toy.

As far as performance, it's well, just terrible. It rarely moves when on level grass covered ground, which is sad since it is suppose to be a lawn mower. Gravel driveways are no better, though we had a little success on pavement that was very flat. With just one wheel drive more times than not you will be walking behind your kid pushing him or her.

Your kid will probably not be strong enough to turn the steering even when in motion, which makes driving it kind of hard.

The trailer that comes with it is cute and would have been played with a lot if the tractor would have been able to pull it anywhere.

All and all the toy was a huge disappointment for us and our kids. The only good thing about it was the 6 volt battery that we pulled from it to use in an 18V upgrade. The trailer won't even work on the bigger ones.

If you've considering buying one of these, just save yourself the bad back from pushing and get a 12 Volt right away. I'd give it a 0 out of 5 star rating. It's really just a waste of money.

Original reply deleted. See below. ***UPDATE**[…]

I was very lucky to find a Mario Kart on craigsli[…]

Gaucho grande

Hello everyone. Does anyone have parts for Gauch[…]

I will arrange can we exchange information offline[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course