KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Review your power wheels (or others) here for all to see!
By bricklayer99
Just bought a brand new razor dirt quad.purchased it from Walmart, site to home for 359+ tax and received it in two days.
Assembly was simple, bolt down the handlebars, charge the battery for twelve hours and your set.
A 24v 450 watt geared scooter motor turns a solid axle with 13 inch rubber tires and a single disk brake in the rear.
So far performance is very impressive with a top speed of nine mph and plenty of torque to climb hills its the new favorite ride on.

. Image
Last edited by bricklayer99 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Whitepup
Gratz!

Yea, these are awesome! Once I find one at the "right price", I will get one also. I missed a working one for $50 last fall. Wasn't quick enough on the phone. Missed it by 2 hours. :(
By coulter's
Those tires would be incredible. viewtopic.php?f=60&t=6922
I am ready to see you start modding this thing!
By aVWguy
that thing would look beastly with a set of ag lug tires
Last edited by aVWguy on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
By bricklayer99
This has been turned up to 36v now that everyone got used to how it handles. The turning radius is so tight I contemplated making it bigger. This thing is violent fast now. Top speed around 13, but it launches so hard if you ain't holdin on your Rollin off the back. the main thing that I'm lovin is after Weeks of my kids beating on it, through the mud, up hills, running into things, NEIGHBOR KIDS riding it, that I've had absolutely nothing has broke or needed attention.
By Whitepup
Very cool! So you can bump these up to 36V with no problem? Running all stock parts, no modification needed to handle 36V?
By kickingrass
Ours has been running 36 volts for about six months now with no issues!! Really wakes it up like it was meant for it... only mod required was to bypass the controller for charging. Easy peasy..... and awesome!
By rm25x
I have been looking at them. Wanted to find a used one for my daughter since she loved her Peg Perego Sportsman 500 so much but is too big for it. I like the fact that they have all of the good stuff from the factory, but was concerned that they should have been made a little wider for stability. Glad to hear they are holding up so well.
By Capt.J
Im interested in converting mine to 36volts,can anyone give me a little advice on going about doing this,im interested and could use the extra volts

I don't know what any of this means, but I'll repl[…]

What was the voltage of the second battery? did y[…]

Gaucho: is this normal?

Diagnosis was spot on with the wheel drivers! One […]

That's a slick little ride. Never knew Rollplay m[…]

HobbyMasters