KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Have a good/bad experience with a seller or buyer? Post it here. Not a bash session, see inside for guidelines.
By LLkoolskillet
I just want to say what a pleasure it was dealing with bruces_eviltwin. As a new member here needing some parts for a resto, he stepped up and helped out. Thank you so much for all the help and parts!!!
By wrencher
same here...was great to deal with..responed quick,,,shipped quick..parts packed well,,great person to deal with .....
By iDz Bowl
Got some decals from bruces_eviltwin, they were great in quality and price! Thanks man! +10
Last edited by iDz Bowl on Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By x-tremeOCK
What an all around class act! He made up some led light kits for me and sent them fast, the USPS screwed up the shipping and lost the package. There is a lot more to the story but in the end Bruce sent me two extra sets at his cost(I'm sending back the extras). Honest and trustworthy. He is one of the guys I trust on this forum to send payment via Paypal "family/friends" so he does't get charged a fee. Doing this prevents you from making a claim if the seller stiffs you. Bruce is not that type of person :D.

X
By bruces_eviltwin
:oops: :oops: :oops: Gee golly thanks guys :!: :!: :!:
By IamSpartacus
Needed a gearbox and wheeldriver and bruces_eviltwin came through. Great to deal with and the part worked great. Thanks!
By Thatoneguy
Wow, good job Bruce. Super quick, parts made it here within 3 days after paying. Daughters lil' wrangler was 2wd and 18 volts on Christmas. Thanks a ton man.
Why wont anyone help me??

Do you think that’s the best for running 18 volts?

Which battery for you choose

This is not a forum about RC cars. With a few exc[…]

Where to find batteries

Ebay. Depending on what battery you are replacing […]

@toycrushers Is there a way to put a break reduc[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course