KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Have a good/bad experience with a seller or buyer? Post it here. Not a bash session, see inside for guidelines.
By iDz Bowl
MEMBER MASTER FEEDBACK INDEX

Hopefully this will make it easier for member's to find other member's feedback thread. Everything's alphabetical with eBay sellers on the bottom. There are a couple members that have multiple feedback lists, I will ask the Mods if they can merge them. Right now this is a work in progress, because of all the encoding, but it will be complete soon. :)
Last edited by iDz Bowl on Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:57 am, edited 4 times in total.
By iDz Bowl
Ok, it's completed for now. Let me know if you see any problems. If you had multiple feedback threads, please let a mod know, they can merge them for you. Also, feel free to let me know if a feedback thread is opened for you and you want to have it added here. Hope this makes it easier for everyone. :)
Last edited by iDz Bowl on Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By bruces_eviltwin
awsome work! now taz should put this on a sticky in the top of the topic!
By bruces_eviltwin
ML-TOYS wrote:hey taz, if you work on this can you put both my names on here

I think we can merge your stuff under the ml toys name, I dont see either right now but we will get that fixed
Last edited by bruces_eviltwin on Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By iDz Bowl
bruces_eviltwin wrote:awsome work! now taz should put this on a sticky in the top of the topic!

Thanks man! Hopefully this will help everyone!
Last edited by iDz Bowl on Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
By iDz Bowl

Ok, added both. I put Hootie in the members section and ML-TOYS in the eBay/Online store section.
One thing I would suggest is to change the title of your feedback threads to reflect that, so that people leave your business feedback to ML and your social feedback to Hootie. Let me know if it works for you. :mrgreen:

To everyone else - if you don't see your name here, it might be that you haven't had feedback since the old forum, I did not include those names. It would have been too much work and I don't even know who still comes here or not. Feel free to message me or make a post in here to let me know that you need yours added. I don't have Mod powers so I can't do stuff like merging or moving, but I sure can create! :D
By iDz Bowl
Could the Feedback Forum be moved to the Parts Resources - For Sale, Trade... forum? I think it would be better suited there.
I see a lot of my buddies here having very little feedback and I know they've traded and sold to a lot of members; I think it's just that people don't really incorperate feedback with the buy/sell/trade threads because they're in different locations.

Thanks!
By ML-TOYS
iDz Bowl wrote:

Ok, added both. I put Hootie in the members section and ML-TOYS in the eBay/Online store section.
One thing I would suggest is to change the title of your feedback threads to reflect that, so that people leave your business feedback to ML and your social feedback to Hootie. Let me know if it works for you. :mrgreen:

To everyone else - if you don't see your name here, it might be that you haven't had feedback since the old forum, I did not include those names. It would have been too much work and I don't even know who still comes here or not. Feel free to message me or make a post in here to let me know that you need yours added. I don't have Mod powers so I can't do stuff like merging or moving, but I sure can create! :D

Actually they will be better if both were merged together under mltoys only
By iDz Bowl
iDz Bowl wrote:eBay and Online Stores Feedback:

ML-TOYS To be merged with ML-TOYS

Here's the best I can do, it's on the Mods now. :D
Last edited by iDz Bowl on Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
By bruces_eviltwin
ok merge is done!
By taz11
Sorry guys, haven't been around too much. This should be "sticky-ed" :roll: now.
By iDz Bowl
taz11 wrote:Sorry guys, haven't been around too much. This should be "sticky-ed" :roll: now.

Awesome, thanks Taz!

Also updated and added Nibbs to the list.
Last edited by iDz Bowl on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Why wont anyone help me??

Do you think that’s the best for running 18 volts?

Which battery for you choose

This is not a forum about RC cars. With a few exc[…]

Where to find batteries

Ebay. Depending on what battery you are replacing […]

@toycrushers Is there a way to put a break reduc[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course