KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Have a good/bad experience with a seller or buyer? Post it here. Not a bash session, see inside for guidelines.
By Gruber_Power
This is for all of Gruber Power Services, our online and eBay stores. I know there is one previously listed for the eBay store but I wanted to create an overall one.

I've said this to multiple people in the past, but feedback is very important to us, it helps us realize what we need to do to better ourselves and in turn support our customers.

I honestly would love to see people posting feedback here as well as on our Facebook page for others to see, positive or negative, any feedback matters.

Here's our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/GruberCompanies - please leave your feedback and/or any questions that you may have for us and we will respond as soon as we can!
By 8t6bronco
I recently bought a pair of 12v 10ah batteries from the Gruber ebay store, when they arrived at my door they were 12v 7ah batteries. I contacted the seller though ebay and they responded the same day and shipped the correct batteries the next day. I would not hesitate to do business with them again.

Five stars for product and service.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
By Gruber_Power
8t6bronco wrote:I recently bought a pair of 12v 10ah batteries from the Gruber ebay store, when they arrived at my door they were 12v 7ah batteries. I contacted the seller though ebay and they responded the same day and shipped the correct batteries the next day. I would not hesitate to do business with them again.

Five stars for product and service.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Thanks for your review!
By toycrusher
I got a batch of mix and match 6v / 12v batteries from Gruber's non-ebay store a bit under a year ago. They were packed securely and have been running strong since in a variety of vehicles. I would buy from them again, well, as soon as my sofa cushions cough up some more spare change :lol: :roll:
By Gruber_Power
toycrusher wrote:I got a batch of mix and match 6v / 12v batteries from Gruber's non-ebay store a bit under a year ago. They were packed securely and have been running strong since in a variety of vehicles. I would buy from them again, well, as soon as my sofa cushions cough up some more spare change :lol: :roll:

I hope my couch cushions can cough enough spare change for a Ferrari! :)

Thanks for ordering from us, it's nice to read great reviews! Keep in mind, even though your batteries run fine, that we do offer a one year warranty our batteries!

Mike I haven't forgotten about you. I ......enter […]

Every once in a while somebody goes that new direc[…]

Yea if you use stock battery, that will happen. I […]

Ford F150 Raptor tire upgrade

I want to relay my experience attempting to upgrad[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course