Kids Wheels specializes in Peg Perego and Power Wheels Parts and Machines

Return to Feedback List

Tiger Imports

Have a good/bad experience with a seller or buyer? Post it here. Not a bash session, see inside for guidelines.

Tiger Imports

Postby KidAgain » Mon May 16, 2011 2:15 pm

Recently bought a bunch of stuff from them for a do over on a $25. Gator. I was able to order a complete roof kit to completely change the looks of it. Box arrived real quick,everything packed nice. They have a very informative,easy to navigate site.
I had ordered some new Escalade hubcaps awhile back,they were still on back order,emailed them to cancel,few days later I get notice that my PAYPAL account has been refunded. Tiger-Imports seems like a well run company and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again.
The little guys lovin the new roof look and with two new gear boxes and motors it seems to go along pretty good.
KidAgain

Re: Tiger Imports

Postby sea_stork » Mon May 16, 2011 4:48 pm

I ordered a Grave Digger windshield decal from them, and it arrived in a padded envelope, and was folded to the size of a wallet. Crease city... They are going to send me a non-folded replacement, so can't complain about customer service.
Polaris RZR 800 EFI
Gaucho Silver
Grave Digger
Lightning McQueen Super 6
MS Bigfoot F150
Ford Racing truck

-------------
"Dang the torpedoes... full speed ahead."
sea_stork
Capt. Quad Killer

Postby SigEp » Wed May 25, 2011 4:01 pm

I ordered some Gaucho parts from them. Only really negative thing I can say is that their prices seem to be the highest around. But their website was very complete and easy to use, and the parts showed up quick and well packaged. I'd order from them again...if I couldn't find them somewhere else cheaper! :D
It's no longer a toy...

Kid Trax Fire Truck - Lights/Siren ------------------------ Polaris Ranger Rzr - Red
Cars 2 McQueen - 12v ---------------------------------------------------- Gaucho Rock'in
SigEp's Master Project Page ---------------------------------- 2 Gaucho Superpowers
SigEp
Administrator

Postby Biehldm » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:12 pm

Go to NSA WOODWORKING Nathan is much cheapr than tiger
Biehldm
Cpl. Battery Boiler

Postby SigEp » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:44 am

Biehldm wrote:Go to NSA WOODWORKING Nathan is much cheapr than tiger

Yes, Nathan is cheaper.
It's no longer a toy...

Kid Trax Fire Truck - Lights/Siren ------------------------ Polaris Ranger Rzr - Red
Cars 2 McQueen - 12v ---------------------------------------------------- Gaucho Rock'in
SigEp's Master Project Page ---------------------------------- 2 Gaucho Superpowers
SigEp
Administrator

Postby VinDog » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:13 pm

Nathan has stopped fulfilling orders in a timely manner. He still takes your money, but he doesn't seem to be sending anyone their parts within a reasonable timeframe.

If you want Tiger Imports speed, service, and willingness to actually fulfill an order, but at nathan's prices, simply price things out at nathan's site (including shipping) and Tiger Imports will verify and match the prices (including shipping).

Plus, you can ask about specific part applications, how to remove a part, etc. Just call!

Plus, look for their coupon codes...

EDIT: Received my parts from NSAWoodworking after 3 1/2 weeks, which appears to be much quicker than others on an NSAWoodworking-specific thread. Shipping around the holidays can take longer, but an email with tracking update takes just a couple moments...
Last edited by VinDog on Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
18V Silver Gaucho - Blue metal flake now...
Gaucho Grande
Blue Hurricane (2x)
Green Arctic Cat w/ Brute Force tires and 18v
Eliminator Go Kart - 19T - 18v
Ducati Monster
Desert Challenger
CAT Skid Steer - 12v
Kawasaki Brute Force - 19T (2x)
Stinger
VinDog
Pvt. Burnt Motor

Postby hootienchyna » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:12 pm

If you look at my site you will see that I am cheaper than tiger imports
hootienchyna
Lt. Melted Switch

Postby VinDog » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:57 pm

hootienchyna wrote:If you look at my site you will see that I am cheaper than tiger imports

Been scanning your site for a few weeks now. Almost bought some gearboxes and motors, but don't have the money yet.
Wish I could find a Silver Gaucho hood somewhere...
Gaucho Grande
Blue Hurricane (2x)
Ducati Monster
Desert Challenger
CAT Skid Steer - 12v
Stinger
VinDog
Pvt. Burnt Motor

Postby SigEp » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:38 am

VinDog wrote:
hootienchyna wrote:If you look at my site you will see that I am cheaper than tiger imports

Been scanning your site for a few weeks now. Almost bought some gearboxes and motors, but don't have the money yet.

Not everything he has available is on his site. Best thing to do is email him what you're looking for and he might surprise you.
It's no longer a toy...

SigEp
Administrator

Postby VinDog » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:52 pm

SigEp wrote:
VinDog wrote:

Not everything he has available is on his site. Best thing to do is email him what you're looking for and he might surprise you.

Wish I knew that before placing an order with Tiger Direct today.
Didn't see a single Ducati Monster part on MLTOYS...
Gaucho Grande
Blue Hurricane (2x)
Ducati Monster
Desert Challenger
CAT Skid Steer - 12v
Stinger
VinDog
Pvt. Burnt Motor

Postby hootienchyna » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:39 pm

i can get 90 % of the parts that tiger has listed. all it takes is an email.
just like it says in my peg section
If you don't see the part you need listed please email me and I will get pricing for you.

there are close to between 800 and 1000 parts that are available which i cant get listed right away.
when i get orders for parts that i dont have listed i then try and get a pic and list it in the store.
hootienchyna
Lt. Melted Switch

Postby VinDog » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:47 pm

OK, so we all know tigerimports is more expensive than anyone else. They do carry a large inventory unlike most, aside from mypegperegoparts.com.
But why must the consumer go through the trouble of comparison pricing and requesting the price match? If, as a business, you guarantee the lowest price, you, as a company, should do the leg work to ensure you have the best prices. And if I find a better price with shipping, why wouldn't I just buy from that place instead of having to call tigerimports and fighting for price matching?
And what is with the recent attitude that you are doing people a favor by selling parts for their bpros? And the slow shipping? Did you guys decide that you got a core group of customers who will keep the lights on with their monthly orders? Got news for you. You lost one of them, and I bought A LOT of parts from you.
What happened to the discounts for a full set of tires? Or for the free multi-meter? Why did I never receive my multi-meter? Why did you send me the wrong part, knowing it was the wrong part, and when the right part was no longer available, did you not offer me a refund?
If I knew a few months ago what I know now, I would never have ordered from you. It's almost like they added power wheels and became too busy to care.
Joel makes the decisions, but he's never available.
Kevin is just getting rude these days. Called to ask a question before ordering a full set of tires, but he had no time for me.
Went to hobbymasters.com instead. They have time for me, and the MPW discount, and a shipping special for $9.99, which is awesome when buying tires. I get my parts in two days.
The only thing that would bring me back to tigerimports is their willingness to sell items that Fisher Price prohibits being sold directly to the consumer. But I'm so annoyed with them these days, I might just let Fisher Price know that they sell those items direct...
Gaucho Grande
Blue Hurricane (2x)
Ducati Monster
Desert Challenger
CAT Skid Steer - 12v
Stinger
VinDog
Pvt. Burnt Motor

Postby iDz Bowl » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:19 am

Did business with Tiger Imports last week and I was pleased with the quality and price of their items. Shipping was quick too.

My Projects 12-18v Super Six Tiger Force F-150 - 18-24v Polaris Cobra Ferret - 12v Hello Kitty Racer
Looking for light kits? nikg is your man, hit him up here!
Here's a link to our Ohio Group!
My feedback ----- Stuff for Sale
iDz Bowl
Cpl. Battery Boiler

Return to Feedback List