KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Have a good/bad experience with a seller or buyer? Post it here. Not a bash session, see inside for guidelines.
By Copovette86
I ordered a couple of HLR shifters and a ton of parts for several Gaucho Jeeps I'm starting to redo. Got all my parts in 3 shipments but in a timely manner. All parts were well packaged and protected and in perfect condition. I will definitely use Nathan for parts again for BPRO parts. Thanks again Nathan.
By Prokectelmo
First order was complete and shipped out the very next day after I paypal'ed him. received in a timely manner.

Second order was submited and paid for last weekend, Hopefully show up in the mail by Wednesday.

Paypal on April 26th. As of May 08th No tracking number or e-mail conformation of shipment.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Last edited by Prokectelmo on Wed May 08, 2013 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
By x-tremeOCK
So, why hasn't MWP bounced this guy?

X
By SigEp
x-tremeOCK wrote:So, why hasn't MWP bounced this guy?

X

That's an excellent question! I don't know. But now that I'm a moderator, I can't because I'm currently trying to work out a shipment/PayPal case with him that's been over a month. Total nightmare. It would be a conflict of interest for me to bounce him. ;)
By x-tremeOCK
SigEp wrote:
x-tremeOCK wrote:So, why hasn't MWP bounced this guy?

X

That's an excellent question! I don't know. But now that I'm a moderator, I can't because I'm currently trying to work out a shipment/PayPal case with him that's been over a month. Total nightmare. It would be a conflict of interest for me to bounce him. ;)

Hey Sig, don't let this eat you up. Time has a funny way with putting things into perspective. When he did it to me I wanted to...(*@#^$**!!) to his posterior. Then I saw how many people he's done it to just on this site alone. This guy has always been shaddy and he always will be. I use to watch a funny show on TV called "My Name Is Earl" and he was all about Karma, what goes around comes around. Don't worry, this guy will get it handed to him someday. I just wish I could be there when it happens.:twisted: Keep this in mind, there are so many good people here at MPW that you can trust. Later.

X
By gratefuldad
Rest assured that this Particular Problem has been resolved. No one will have to worry about any MPW Members getting Duped by him again.

"there are so many good people here at MPW that you can trust."
We aim to keep that a Very True statement.
By Hamiltondeer
Maybe some of these part suppliers should have a background check done before purchasing any parts from them. Whether or not it is someone you really want to have business relations with.
Quad Damage (1st gear delete mod)

Awesome. Dude, you're a machine! I thought I was[…]

Does it do this with the batteries fully charged?

Sounds normal to me. Since it's a series circuit […]

6V battery replacement

Q: I want to use a 6v sla battery, can I cut the c[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course