KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Have a good/bad experience with a seller or buyer? Post it here. Not a bash session, see inside for guidelines.
By Hamiltondeer
Has anyone talked to Nathan lately? I haven't had any contact from him since July 25. I've left him a few voicemail messages and have not heard from him either. :?:
Last edited by taz11 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Hamiltondeer
Nathan just emailed me tonight. He has been alittle busy with work and assured me that my order will be getting shipped out.
By Hamiltondeer
I placed and paid for my order on July 24, 2011. I received a few items 2 weeks ago, but not the complete order. I was informed that my order was going out last Friday. I have not spoken to NSA since the 8/14. I asked for a tracking number today.
By Whitepup
Same here, no email replies. :(
By truwebs
Buyer Beware...

NSA was my first experience with buying parts. It was a slow process getting my parts and getting replies. Sounds like he is still having problems getting his orders out. While I finally received my parts in two shipments weeks apart, was not happy with turn-around and communication. Nathan...if you read this I hope you get your business on track. Nice to have a resource for parts.
By Divinar
I did get my order - but it was shipped from Peg Perego. So Nathan doesn't have any control over things once *he* submits the order.
The stuff I ordered from his private collection (used PW gearboxes) was shipped quite quickly.
By PW Warehouse
Nathan has not posted in some time. Where is he? And yes peg stopped drop shipments well over a month ago.
By Hamiltondeer
My order was incomplete. I received two half hinges and only one forward/reverse switch. I sent him an email a week ago with no response. I'm done and order what parts I needed directly from Peg. I'm contacting Paypal to get some money back.
By TXANM
It took two weeks to get my order as well. I had to contact him 3 times before I finally got an answer. I'm not sure what is going on.
By dandan17
I ordered parts on July 4th, 2011. First I was told they were lost in the Canada Post strike, I never even received a tracking number to verify when i asked. I emailed about 4-6 times over 2 months and each time i was told it would be sent out next week, never sent me my parts, now won't respond to my emails. I even asked for a refund, no response. I understand if there are issues, but be up front and tell people. Nathan I ordered the Peg roll bar, net, and mounts. I paid you when you requested, I kept my end of the bargain.
By K9Euro
I am also waiting for an order placed just over a month ago. If I don't receive tracking numbers by Tuesday I will be filing a claim with Paypal. I have received e-mails from Nathan saying order would be shipped out sorry for delay then 2 weeks later he said order was backordered. I hope Mods will take his links off site. Don't want anyone else loosing money.
By 4daKids
Well crap! I just recently placed an order. Where else can we buy Peg stuff for good prices?
By K9Euro
4daKids wrote:Well crap! I just recently placed an order. Where else can we buy Peg stuff for good prices?

Make sure you file a claim with paypal if you dont receive your order. You need to file claim within 45 days of purchase.He now wants me to cancel dispute before he mails out my order. Ya OK... I was born at night but not last night....Try ordering from tiger imports. A bit more but you will get your order in a few days rather then a few months if you even get it at all.
Last edited by K9Euro on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By 4daKids
Looks like my experience is turning into a horror story too. Going on 30 days since I placed my order. Sent an email only to be told order will ship out next day....that was over 2 weeks ago. I've received stuff I bought from all over this country and China too since I placed this order and still waiting. Never again!

So since Peg doesn't drop ship anymore, what does that mean to us? Does retailer have to place order for parts and wait for them if they don't have them in stock, then ship to customer?
By ML-TOYS
4daKids wrote:So since Peg doesn't drop ship anymore, what does that mean to us? Does retailer have to place order for parts and wait for them if they don't have them in stock, then ship to customer?

yes that is what is done now, i place an order and get it within a week from them and then ship to customer, until i start building up an inventory of popular parts of my own.

and yes i am a peg service center and parts distributor.

but your ordered parts should ship in roughly 7 days from date of order. which is what i am trying to do but it all depends on how fast peg does ship them and allowing for the weekend of no shipping.
By K9Euro
4daKids wrote:Looks like my experience is turning into a horror story too. Going on 30 days since I placed my order. Sent an email only to be told order will ship out next day....that was over 2 weeks ago. I've received stuff I bought from all over this country and China too since I placed this order and still waiting. Never again!

So since Peg doesn't drop ship anymore, what does that mean to us? Does retailer have to place order for parts and wait for them if they don't have them in stock, then ship to customer?

Hi 4dakids, If it has been less then 45 days since transaction you can file a claim with paypal. Once you do NSA will most likely ask you to cancel dispute before they send out parts. If you cancel dispute you can not reopen it. I am in the middle of dispute with them and I have been slowly receiving my order. If it is over 45 days you should report it and hopefully paypal will shut them down. Good luck. If you need peg parts I highly recommend Mike from ML-TOYS.
By wkearney99
I've got an order pending with them and it's getting nowhere. Wish I'd read about it here before ordering.
By SigEp
Yikes, just stumbling onto this thread. I haven't ordered from NSA in months, but I've definitely had a similar experience. I always got my parts, but often took 30+ days and difficult communication.

Tiger Imports is super fast and easy, but yes expensive.

If anyone isn't already aware, one of our members, Hootie with ML-TOYZ is now a Peg Dealer. I've already had great service with my first peg order and have my second in now. I've been buying used parts from him for over a year, and never had a bad experience with quality, speed, or communication.
By 4daKids
I finally received most of my order. Only took about 7-8 weeks. Was told the missing stuff would ship a week later...well now we're going on 3 weeks from that. This has got to be one of the biggest Mickey Mouse internet operations I have ever dealt with. In all my years of buying online, these people take the cake. How can anybody do business like this? I'll tell you one thing, I will never spend my money with these people again. I'm half tempted to take a couple hour drive just to see these people in person. I mean really? REALLY? Seriously??? I ordered stuff from China weeks after my order with these jokers and it showed up long before I saw their stuff.
By wkearney99
There's a lot of leeway an enthusiast community might offer when a supplier has issues. But that presumes they care about their reputation. Without any real explanations all they build up is mistrust and negative warnings not to purchase from them.
By hootienchyna
sorry Nathan if you read this,

but there is no excuse for taking that long or even communicating. that is just poor business.
i had an order placed in my store on the 22nd and i already got the parts from peg today and shipping them out tomorrow.
By Nsaellis
Hello all Hootie my orders are not all Peg so they all take different time and I do send email out. Most of the time the problems come with Kid Trax Parts. I cannot get a part with out having the serial number from the vehicle. 4daKids Come on Down. I price my stuff at a reasonable price to help out alot of people that repair them not to make a fortune on them. I order the parts from the warehouse and ship them to you some times the parts that you are wanting are on back order. So sorry that thing are a little slow on shipping they should be speeding up. Chris Your order will be shipping in the next couple of days. sorry for the delay. As for the Dispute I ask to cancel them because I ship the rest of the parts or the parts and they close the dispute in the customer favor and im out the cost of the part and the shipping and in some cases I a have shipped the part more then once. I assure you will get your parts soon if you have a pending order.
By wkearney99
Next couple of days.... on an order placed October the 4th; more than a MONTH ago (and no KidTrax parts)

...sigh... I'm not holding my breath.

Had I known the products weren't actually in stock that would have greatly affected my purchasing decisions. I do appreciate being able to save money, but at some point it becomes ridiculous. I'd say we're well past that point.

Meanwhile I've shelved fixing something for my child for just over a month, and now the weather's turned cold. So he won't likely get to use the thing until next Spring. Gee, thanks for that.
By hudson1996
On September 20 2011 I placed an order from Nathan. It is now November 16 and still have not received my order. I have sent dozens of emails and left plenty of voicemails. All with no response from Nathan. Am in the process of contacting the BBB. Spoke with a lawyer at work to take to the next level.
By wkearney99
Hey, only a month late and one of the parts arrived. No paperwork and no explanation of where the other parts are. No e-mails either. ...sigh... Still waiting on they key part, a gator shifter. That and a horn.
By 12vwiz
wkearney99 wrote:Hey, only a month late and one of the parts arrived. No paperwork and no explanation of where the other parts are. No e-mails either. ...sigh... Still waiting on they key part, a gator shifter. That and a horn.
when placing your order, under 'shipping method', did you accidentally click on pet turtle?
By taz11
12vwiz wrote:
wkearney99 wrote:Hey, only a month late and one of the parts arrived. No paperwork and no explanation of where the other parts are. No e-mails either. ...sigh... Still waiting on they key part, a gator shifter. That and a horn.
when placing your order, under 'shipping method', did you accidentally click on pet turtle?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :? :roll:
By hootienchyna
taz11 wrote:
12vwiz wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :? :roll:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By wkearney99
12vwiz wrote:

No chit. Even a slow boat from China would be faster. Although I'm still waiting on a ebay order from there, but at least THAT seller warns of slow shipping times. But it's only been 4 weeks, not like the SEVEN WEEKS from NSA.

It's one thing to be prepared to wait a while to get a better price. But you'd want to KNOW you're going to be stuck with a very long wait. Had I known I'd have made my purchases from other suppliers.

I've purchased parts from ML-Toys, Mendingshed, HobbyMasters, TractorUP, RunGreene and several users here. ALL of them were great. They all sent their stuff quickly; providing status updates during the whole process. As in, a simple message with a tracking number. No excuses and no delays.
By davette
Seems like Nathan isn't good at business.Ergo,he won't be in business very long.I guess I'll wait a reasonable time then file a claim with paypal.Thanks for the info.,Dave
By taz11
Gee...... this is disturbing :evil: . Anybody have a good experience? I've never purchased from him. I had a deal in the works for a parts trade several months back....they where never finalized. Guess I know why now.....and I thought my prices were out of line :evil:
By Divinar
taz11 wrote:Gee...... this is disturbing :evil: . Anybody have a good experience? I've never purchased from him. I had a deal in the works for a parts trade several months back....they where never finalized. Guess I know why now.....and I thought my prices were out of line :evil:

I did. Twice.
I don't know what happened to him towards the end of 2010.
Last edited by Divinar on Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By SigEp
Divinar wrote:I did. Twice.
I don't know what happened to him towards the end of 2010.

Yeah, I bought from him twice about 8-9 months back. Got all my parts, but I definitely had to work (and wait) for them.
By Divinar
SigEp wrote:Yeah, I bought from him twice about 8-9 months back. Got all my parts, but I definitely had to work (and wait) for them.

First time was in summer of 2010. I ordered some gearboxes, motors, and misc Silverado parts. They arrived very quickly.

Second time was September, I got the running boards and fender flares for the Gaucho - also very quickly.

Then in December I ordered the new Gaucho MP3 radio - he told me it was backordered, a few weeks later it DID arrive, shipped to the old address (we had moved in October)
Last edited by Divinar on Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By wkearney99
TWO MONTHS to get the parts. That and they didn't include the additional seat belts I'd asked to have added to the order (that they'd agree to throw-in). Which I'm ordering elsewhere now...

Yeah, they've got some decent prices on some stuff, but that's worthless if you actually need the parts on a reasonable time table. Got two months (or more, who knows?) to wait? Want to save $10 over another seller that ships lickety-split (aka ML-Toys)? But if you want the part within a reasonable time frame then you might really want to look to a reseller that clarifies their shipping lead times and responds reasonably to e-mail or website contacts.

I sympathize with the hassles of running a small side operation, especially one that wants to cater to an enthusiast audience like this. But for pity's sake, you've GOT to do a better job of interacting with the customers! If that's too hard then be fair to everyone involved and give it up. Nobody's going to fault that. It's the on-going stupidity that causes more harm.
Last edited by wkearney99 on Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By VinDog
Ordered a few parts on December 2nd, plenty of time to get before Christmas. Hadn't seen this thread at the time. Was looking for a part that Tiger Imports said was discontinued. Searched the part number and found NSA. Placed my order for that and a few other things I needed. Didn't know parts had to come from Peg Perego first, then from NSA. Adds some time. Should have ordered sooner.

EDIT: Parts arrived December 27th. Probably just as much to do with USPS as NSA.
Last edited by VinDog on Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
By borchone
4 emails and a month later no response from NSA. I wonder if he is still in business or is just a poor businessman???????????????????????????????? He has a web site that says he has what I need, but I'm afraid to order from him after reading this site. Is he still a sponser of this site?? If he is, they should cancel him until he treats his customers better.
By VinDog
You can try other members for used and hard-to-find parts.
Look in the For Sale posts: viewforum.php?f=29
Or, you could post a Want To Buy (WTB):
viewforum.php?f=28
Good Luck.
Last edited by VinDog on Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Biehldm
I have ordered alot of stuff from nathan have not had any problems that were his fault.Only problem I have had with him was peg sending wrong part.Right part ordered wrong part pulled and that is the only problem I have had.
By VinDog
I see Nathan is uch more visible on MPW recently. I'm getting ready to send another order his way.
By borchone
I ordered from him in Feb and got my order in 10 days plus he email me telling me it was on its way. This is the 3rd time I have bought from him and had no problems.
By madmaxdecals
Is nathan still taking orders???
By masonsdad
I had to post a good comment about NSA woodworking. In the past I have waited several weeks for my items but this time he seemed to answer my emails and I received my items in 10 days. It was a bunch of gaucho parts and it was a great price and reasonable shipping. So hopefully he is getting things together and I will continue to order from him. Thanks NSAellis
By Nsaellis
Thanks to everyone that has used me. I know that I have had problems in the past but we are doing much better and have upgraded our site and are adding more vehicles parts everyday. Here is a code for everyone that reads this. Use MPW when checking out in the discount code for a 5% discount. More discounts to come with registered Members of the website. Many more changes to come.
Last edited by Nsaellis on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By SigEp
It's been a long time since I've ordered from Nsaellis and I've never had the issues mentioned above. But I just received a recent order so I thought I'd give a more current review.

I ordered a large set of new/used Peg Perego parts from Nsaellis. I added several parts to the order at various times and went back and forth based on what was available from Peg and what was no longer available. Nathan was VERY responsive with his emails and super helpful with all of my changes. The parts arrived well packaged and exactly as ordered. The prices were excellent as well. I would highly recommend NSA Woodworking.

I will have to look at the shifter when I get off […]

Upgrade BMW i8 Concept

If the 6v bat is stock it may have a built in fuse[…]

Will do. You're next in line.

Razor quad

Question about a razor quad I'm sure someone has s[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course