KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
Have a good/bad experience with a seller or buyer? Post it here. Not a bash session, see inside for guidelines.
By Racer X
Professional,..... He makes you feel like a true customer, as if MLTOYZ is what provides for his family. He always tries to make sure you, the customer, are happy with his products and if not, seems more than willing to work on any problem until you feel it is right.

My only complaint is that his warehouse is not big enough because sometimes (although very seldom) he does not have that odd duck part that you have been searching for (but I still always ask).

No one services your full range of part buying needs better. Buy with confidence!!

Racer X
Last edited by hootienchyna on Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
By sea_stork
You the man Hootie! :mrgreen:
By SigEp
Purchased multiple times from Hootie. He has the most amazingly random parts and I love how he has them all listed on his site with pictures. His prices are fair and shipping is quick. I would definitely recommend!
By sea_stork
Received my recent purchase fast, and well packaged. Thanks again Hootie!
By SigEp
Got another order from Hootie today, including a brand new Gator windshield. Was I the first Peg Perego Authorized order??!!

Anyways, professional as always, great parts, great prices, great service.
By madmaxdecals
Always great...I have ordered several times from Mike and I'm never disappointed. My trusted source for parts!
By sea_stork
Another excellent transaction, Thanks Hootie.
By 8t6bronco
I placed an order Christmas day and it arrived yesterday in excellent condition, well packaged, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with MLTOYZ again.
By wired
Placed and received a couple of orders so far with absolutely no problems. Great to deal with and more than honest seller. Thanks!
By VIDALBABBOON
Recently purchased some parts from him and had a first class service.

Im always dubious about international sellers and buyers for that matter too, so it's nice to see there are other honest hard working people out there too.

Thanks again for the help and service you provided me with.

No doubt i will be buying from you again at some point lol

Nick
By TewSmooth18
Received a order from Hootie and it was shipped quickly and received it quickly
By Whitepup
Hootie is the MAN!!! Great seller right here! I have placed about a dozen orders now, and the communication is awesome, pricing is awesome, customer service is awesome, MLtoys.com is just awesome! Recieved the wrong shifter a few orders back, and he said to keep the wrong shifter, and sent me the correct one at no additional charge! Talk about customer service! Hootie, If I ever get to your home town, I will definitely buy you lunch. Thanks for all you do for our hobby!
By drewdown
Very slow shipping for me.

Ordered on 4/16
Label printed on 4/20
Dropped in mailbox 4/23
Arrived in MD on 4/25.

Parts were as described but the shipping left something to be desired.
By aVWguy
great seller parts came faster then with some i've delt with in the past
exact parts i ordered and a perfect fit

only issue enountered was caused by age not seller or shipping and an easy fix

planning on quite a few return visits to that site for parts lol (as budget allows)
By aVWguy
another good purches through MLtoys
my son has been jumping up and down at the sight of his BPROs all togather again THANKYOU!!
now we're waiting on the arrival of the battery .. (still at the parent's house) then he will be out and cruiseing with videos following ^_^

the sidepipes look awesome on the vette too lol
By SigEp
I just received another great order from Hootie. With everything going on at home, he still found the time to get me everything I asked for and then some, and at great prices. Thanks again Hootie!
Last edited by SigEp on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By h-bomb
I've dealt with Hootie many times over the years, but this was my first new Peg parts order. Very quick to ship, and it all arrived quickly and well packed.

Thanks!
By aVWguy
By SigEp
Got another order from Hootie today. He was very helpful and patient even though I had like 3 different orders combined which likely made it extremely confusing. Order arrived well packaged as always!
By aVWguy
mini me demands that i put a thankyou from him too lol he is haveing A BLast with his bedless (gonna be mater) gator
By schoeny
Got an order in from him a couple days ago. Packaged well, and shipped quickly. Went out of his way to add new aprts to his site that I wanted that weren't listed. Would/will buy from again if the need arises.
By wired
Your honesty, integrity and superb customer service is already missed. You delivered to this community in the most professional manner and to THAT sir, I tip my hat and say THANK YOU. :ugeek:
By gratefuldad
Yet another great transaction with Hootie!

$50.01! :lol: J/K I think Toycrusher was jokingl[…]

Awesome. Thanks for the chart, that's helpful. Yes[…]

Burning up Banebot 775 Motors

I managed to smoke one of my Banebots in the Hurri[…]

First gen Bigfoot project

Set screw collars from hardware store to hold whee[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course