KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
These can be from a member or not! Anything on Ebay that is interesting for the members goes here.
By 67camaro496
what is this? it looks kinda like a guacho but lil different?
By Rob222
It's a Gaucho 4.0. It uses smaller gearboxes with 12v 550 series motors and shorter tires than a Gaucho. It has no rear suspension and the front steering is all plastic so it's pretty light. Parts for it, other than the gearboxes, are very hard to find especially the windshield and the front bumper. But they are very easy to work on. Perego also sold a black version of this style called the Adventura.
By Rob222
I bought one last summer that was in near new condition with all the stickers, no sun fade, with a mint trailer and battery for $140. It ended up needing one gearbox (around $30). That's more than I normally pay for any Perego jeep but I really wanted the trailer. If that one runs it's probably worth $50. The windshield frame, if good, is probably worth $20. There should also be a fake engine under the hood.

I see that you upgrade your BPRO's to 18v. The larger 700 series Gaucho gearboxes fit the 4.0 pan with minor modifications. The gearing goes from the stock 122:1 to 134:1 so you lose some speed from the drop in the gearing but the over-voltage to 18v should make up for it (or 24v with an ESC).
By 67camaro496
Thanks, if i make it to the area where it is in the next week or so i will pick it up
Burning up Banebot 775 Motors

I managed to smoke one of my Banebots in the Hurri[…]

First gen Bigfoot project

Set screw collars from hardware store to hold whee[…]

Thanks. Was more curious on fair asking price, no[…]

Nice!! Bonus points for the custom badges!

HobbyMasters Udemy Course