KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
These can be from a member or not! Anything on Ebay that is interesting for the members goes here.
By Suburbancharlie77
Dang, no sun fade! That's a steal! That's got your 15's for t-Rex! That things pristine aside from the hood with broken attachment fingers probably. I need a teleport! 4 hours is tempting, with the canopy top gator as a midpoint.... that would be a darn nice day!
By Suburbancharlie77
2 hours, that's worth it!
That one is super clean, has all its parts, and would be a "good return on investment" for them type o peeple.
Me and you, it's sweet cuz your kids can stash junk in the trunk, has storage in the doors, and even stock seems a bit quick, at about 6mph. A 20 oz fits in each door, and it sits nice and high. Those look like the stock wheels, you could part the thing out and make a fortune!
By Suburbancharlie77
Ya, but it's like tearing off a band aid, or popping that cherry. Just gotta find the magic "oh my" number, then it's no longer a worry you have too many, it's painfully obvious, and the number no longer becomes a discussion. She then realizes that she really is married to a crazy person! My biggest problem is that they stopped showing up one day, she's become aware of the ones we have, and probably knows a number. I can't pull the "oh you didn't notice it" anymore.
It's kinda like the number of partners..... after 5 it's sad, once she's using her toes to count, you don't wanna know!
By MR_Pat
LOL there is that.. well i got away with the porsche. in fact she wants me to modify it for the kid as she seems to think making that his little drift car would make him happiest kid in the world........ now im trying to figure out how to make it happen. was thinking about using the small jeep wheels we have with some 21T boxes.. problem is i'll have to remount the axle and i dunno if there is enough room for 2 gearboxes under it
Jeep 4x4 12v RC

So Lama Toys is a distributer/retailer but it's no[…]

Hi, I love the idea of putting together a 24v[…]

Just got a pair of the banebot 775 18v version yes[…]

Motor stock 12v

Two things: (A) I don't see an integrated cooling […]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course