KidsWheels
Gruber
HobbyMasters
M.L. Toys
KidsWheels
HobbyMasters M.L. Toys
Gruber
KidsWheels
These can be from a member or not! Anything on Ebay that is interesting for the members goes here.
By Racer X
I sent one out to a seller that kept posting a Barbie Mustang for $200 while Wal-Mart was clearing out their inventory for $150. One thing I told them was that the Barbie Model cut their market in half -- what dad would allow their son to drive a pink car -- and I therefore suggested that if someone offered anything over $100 they should jump at it.

I Never heard back from the seller but I also have not seen their ad reposted again either.

Racer X
By taz11
SigEp wrote:And it's not even an Wrangler, it's a "Wrangle"! lol

Trying to wrangle someone out of their money! :lol:
By Bubba1
No, that's what they paid when they bought it on-line and had it shipped express so they could get it just in time for X-mas. Then their kid realized it was lame and wouldn't play with it. JMO
By Maximus
And another two. This one makes me laugh with the shipping costs! :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fisher-Price-Power- ... 3645wt_925

At least the shipping is lower on this one! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Fisher-Price-Bo ... 1076wt_905
Last edited by Maximus on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
By SigEp
Here's mine for today:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bab/2191218905.html

Seriously busted, looks Chinese, and only 6v!!?? They want a trade for rare powerwheels? How about a trade for a rare Barbie Lil Quad? lol
Last edited by SigEp on Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By TerryInLeesburg
My favorite part of the whole thing (still laughing):

"Will consider trades for rare Powerwheels, don't try and pass a normal Powerwheel Jeep to me. "

Too funny !
By redboy01
He said he would lower the price if you don't want the battery or charger. I would tell him okay I'll pay you $20 for the "rare car" and you can keep the battery and charger.
I have not seen one of those before but I wouldn't get excited if i ran across one anyway. It that really a rare toys toys car?
By rinowish
Welcome to my luck with the Phoenix / Tucson / Flagstaff markets in Arizona.

If you can find one that isn't rotten from the desert sun, it is priced at more than $60.. usually over $100 though.

We have to be really, REALLY patient out here while looking... :(
By rinowish
Thats why I get so jealous when i see one of you guys score a like-new for 30 bucks... sometime 2 for that price.

Forgot who it but about 3 months ago someone answered an add for one, for like $20.. and had to make 3 trips and scored like 6 (including a gaucho) for like $100... I only wish.
By SigEp
Yeah, I hear you on the weather beaten. The sun really destroys them. Some of the jeeps people sell around me for $60+ are just totally ruined by the sun. They think they can just leave them sitting in their backyard for years and then list them for half what they paid for them. I only find something worth buying every other week at best.

Yesterday I looked at a mustang that I had talked the guy down to $30 on. Seemed like a good deal till I saw it. I don't think there was a square inch that didn't have scratches and it even had a hole melted throught the back of it...somehow those things didn't make it into the ad description...
By Maximus
rinowish wrote:Welcome to my luck with the Phoenix / Tucson / Flagstaff markets in Arizona.

If you can find one that isn't rotten from the desert sun, it is priced at more than $60.. usually over $100 though.

We have to be really, REALLY patient out here while looking... :(

Same here rinowish, most of the ones i've picked up are roasted from being out in the sun too long. Parts break easily too. :x
By TerryInLeesburg
Problem around here is that there are too many people with money. They don't care how much stuff is, and will pay stupid prices for it.

Makes it hard for us working people.
By chozian
TerryInLeesburg wrote:Problem around here is that there are too many people with money. They don't care how much stuff is, and will pay stupid prices for it.

Makes it hard for us working people.

That's kind of the same way here. I haven't found anything worth buying on craigslist for a while now. Everyone wants too much money for them. Though, I have to admit that I list high, but am willing to lower my price and negotiate if there is little response. I don't keep relisting my items at the same price like most people here do.
Last edited by chozian on Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Miami Hurricanes
redboy01 wrote:Does anyone have some new shame today?
I enjoy these.

I have no shame.
By chozian
Miami Hurricanes wrote:
I enjoy these.

I have no shame.

I said the same thing to my wife last night when I had my leg propped up on the bathroom counter and she was helping me bandage the ingrown hair wounds on my inner thigh. I doubt that the lack of shame being mentioned the very next day on MPW is mere coincidence. I think it is a sign.
By Miami Hurricanes
chozian wrote:
Miami Hurricanes wrote:
I enjoy these.

I have no shame.

I said the same thing to my wife last night when I had my leg propped up on the bathroom counter and she was helping me bandage the ingrown hair wounds on my inner thigh. I doubt that the lack of shame being mentioned the very next day on MPW is mere coincidence. I think it is a sign.

I thought your post was headed in a different direction until I read the second line.

I could have gone without that level of detail! But then again, the comment WAS about having no shame...
By chozian
Miami Hurricanes wrote:
chozian wrote:
Miami Hurricanes wrote:I have no shame.

I could have gone without that level of detail! But then again, the comment WAS about having no shame...

My wife responded to me with, "Why would you tell people that? Ur so weird!" :lol:
By Miami Hurricanes
chozian wrote:
My wife responded to me with, "Why would you tell people that? Ur so weird!" :lol:

She's a wise woman.
Last edited by Miami Hurricanes on Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By rinowish
Here's one.

Keys to this one... 2 years old, couple of the decals have been removed, 12v ... so that justifies $150 ?
By SigEp
12V jeeps in our area in good condition go for $150+. Depends on the market I suppose, but I should think they could get at least $125 for that thing. If they hold out, they could probably get asking.

Personally, I'd much rather have a Gaucho for the same money.
By SigEp
CJB wrote:Here's one for today...

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/t ... 23919.html

Oh, and another...
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/b ... 84910.html

Lol, I love when they say, "oh, it just needs a tire and they can be purchased for cheap." Say's who? Why don't you go ahead and purchase it and sell a complete car?
By Maximus
SigEp wrote:http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/tag/2216009983.html

Yikes!

That's ridiculous, yet entertaining.... :shock: :lol: :lol:
By Miami Hurricanes
Maximus wrote:
SigEp wrote:http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/tag/2216009983.html

Yikes!

That's ridiculous, yet entertaining.... :shock: :lol: :lol:

I've seen stranger things... like a Cat Loader going for $350 on ebay.
Why wont anyone help me??

That's the standard 12v PW wiring diagram From htt[…]

Which battery for you choose

This is not a forum about RC cars. With a few exc[…]

Where to find batteries

Ebay. Depending on what battery you are replacing […]

@toycrushers Is there a way to put a break reduc[…]

HobbyMasters Udemy Course